Thread: AT&T VS T-Mobile (Who Should I Go With Help Please?)

Device(s)
    Samsung Messager r450, SCH-i760/i760
    Carrier(s)
    PPC fully on PPC!
    Feedback Score

AT&T VS T-Mobile (Who Should I Go With Help Please?)

I found out I'm eligible at both for no deposit/down payment on a contract on both Note 2's?

Already with T-Mobile Prepaid and I really like AT&T's Note 2 cause it goes up to 2100 frequency and has the optional charging pins... Stuck at a dilemma, I love T-Mobile's coverage, but the fact that I don't think their Note 2 is LTE Capable(I may be wrong?) and it doesn't have the optional charging pins holds me back from it, but I also noticed that T-Mobile's Note 2 is roughly 8MPBS Faster, at least the connect is at their location verses AT&T's location and their Note 2. Plus T-Mobile has the no data caps plan... >_<

So topsy turvy!!! At a toss up here. Damn if I could afford to buy an out of contract AT&T Note 2 SIM Unlocked I would and stick with T-Mobile. LMAO! But that's doubling the price.

AT&T SpeedTest.net 21MPBS
    T-Mobile SpeedTest.net 29MPBS

Trying to find a users opinion between both carriers. Pro's and Con's?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon - Voice/Data/Text
    Feedback Score
    When it comes to pricing this days, T-Mobile is not cheaper anymore and to be honest, I dont think they ever were..

They have too many hidden things and try to make it look like some how you going to pay less with them.. The important thing, is that the overall network quality and experience is much better with ATT.. As for speeds, after 20+ mpbs, it really doesn't matter much unless one of the carriers is doing double the speed from the other..

IMO, get what you need and is best for you.. I recently tried out T-Mobile and like always it sucked, not just in the area I live and work, but overall everywhere else. ATT I had them for 2 weeks but had a change of heart and end up on Verizon with my 3 lines.. Now I could not be any happier and experiencing some mind blowing LTE speeds.. See below..
    • Which is the best provider in the USA? - POLL 2013 •

My Verizon's 4G LTE Network is Way Better than my own COX Cable Internet

(¯`• FerNey äKä BuźźeƦs •´¯)

Feedback Score

I recommend you decide who has the more advantageous plan for you. I'm back on Tmobile (via an MVNO) after spending the last three years with Verizon. I also have a Verizon data-only device through my work. My experience is different than the previous post. I have always been satisfied with Tmobile's coverage and service. Both Tmobile and Verizon has dead spots around here. Now I only pay $49 per month for unlimited everything and in my experience Tmobile's 4G data speed is every bit as fast as Verizon's LTE. Wifi calling solves Tmobile's building penetration problem for me.

Device(s)
    Samsung Messager r450, SCH-i760/i760
    Carrier(s)
    PPC fully on PPC!
    Feedback Score

Re: AT&T VS T-Mobile (Who Should I Go With Help Please?)

I stuck with T-Mobile and managed to get an AT&T Note 2 for $300, so I am happy I got the phone I wanted and the carrier I wanted to stick with...

^---I sent this with my voice and TouchPal from my Samsung Note 2 i317 using Tapatalk 2

Device(s)
    HTC One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I have T-Horrible right now and let me point a couple of things out. First, they are not cheaper than anybody else. I've been looking at AT&T because of coverage issues. I can get exactly the same plan - unlimited, talk, text and same data for the same cost. But the difference is that T-Horrible's 4G network is spotty, as in only in large cities. Everywhere else it is SLOW EDGE. They don't have 3G, so when you leave one of their limited 4G areas you'll be on 2G. With AT&T I'll be on LTE or 4G HSPA+99% of the time and when I"m not on one of those networks I'll at least have 3G.

Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score

If you already have T-Mobile coverage with them and you're happy, stick with it. I think you already know what's best in your area. I think you should stick to T-Mobile if you're pleased with the coverage. It is cheaper than AT&T even on EIP.
    Have you read the forum rules lately?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Doh View Post
    I have T-Horrible right now and let me point a couple of things out. First, they are not cheaper than anybody else. I've been looking at AT&T because of coverage issues. I can get exactly the same plan - unlimited, talk, text and same data for the same cost. But the difference is that T-Horrible's 4G network is spotty, as in only in large cities. Everywhere else it is SLOW EDGE. They don't have 3G, so when you leave one of their limited 4G areas you'll be on 2G. With AT&T I'll be on LTE or 4G HSPA+99% of the time and when I"m not on one of those networks I'll at least have 3G.
    Hi There,

Curious what plan you are looking at. When I build it on the ATT site, I am around 100/105. I would love to switch back to AT&T, but the cost is holding me back.

Thanks!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon - Voice/Data/Text
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
    I stuck with T-Mobile and managed to get an AT&T Note 2 for $300, so I am happy I got the phone I wanted and the carrier I wanted to stick with...

^---I sent this with my voice and TouchPal from my Samsung Note 2 i317 using Tapatalk 2
    Nice.. Congrats. I used to be against T-Mobile before, but as of last Saturday,, I could not be happier my self and after never imagining me as a T-M customer, here I'm now.. LOL So far, So good..

And I also got me the new Samsung Galaxy Note II.. heck yeah!!!