Thread: 3rd party resellers Rogers paygo voucher

Feedback Score

3rd party resellers Rogers paygo voucher

Hi All,
    I'm visiting Canada from Australia soon and have an activated Rogers Paygo SIM. I can't register a non-Canadian credit card to top up (tried my CC's with Canadian addresses but that didn't work). I rang Rogers customer service but they won't accept non-Canadian CCs. Does anyone know of any internet sellers of refill vouchers, who would email the code (Much like callingmart does for US networks)? I haven't had much luck with google searches.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

3rd party resellers Rogers paygo voucher

Have you try ebay.ca

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Yep tried eBay-no luck in Canada or internationally. Plenty of SIMs for sale but no refill vouchers

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Have you tried kijiji.ca

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by polyceph View Post
    Hi All,
    I'm visiting Canada from Australia soon and have an activated Rogers Paygo SIM. I can't register a non-Canadian credit card to top up (tried my CC's with Canadian addresses but that didn't work). I rang Rogers customer service but they won't accept non-Canadian CCs. Does anyone know of any internet sellers of refill vouchers, who would email the code (Much like callingmart does for US networks)? I haven't had much luck with google searches.
    Thanks
    Polyceph,

Glad to hear you are visiting canada. I spent 4 1/2 weeks in Australia in september-october last year. I had the same problem as well, I could not find a way to get a Telstra sim before I got in Australia. In the end it was not a big deal, I arrived in sydney, got the subway downtown, checked into my hotel and walked to the telstra store. Was in and out in 20min or so no big deal.

I suggest you do the same, if you already have a working Pay as you go sim, then all you need to do is go to almost any convenience store, rogers store etc and grab a refill card. It is too bad rogers does not allow you to use a foreign CC to top up. Telstra once I had the sim let me top up with my canadian visa which was quite easy. They had some pretty amazing promotions too, but you won't find the same thing here for sure. I am sure you can get a refill card in the airport when you arrive no problem. If not you can certainly find it after you check into your hotel.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Juggie. I think I'll just have to wait until I get there (which incidentally I can't wait-I love Canada!)

Device(s)
    V65E4710, A3LSMG925W8, PDNRM-975, IHDT56PG3, QMNRM-11, L6ARCV70UW, L6ARJE180LW
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS, Bell, SpeakOut, CSL, au by KDDI
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Re: 3rd party resellers Rogers paygo voucher

Quote Originally Posted by polyceph View Post
    Thanks Juggie. I think I'll just have to wait until I get there (which incidentally I can't wait-I love Canada!)
    polyceph,

G'day, mate!

I strongly recommend you to check out 7-Eleven SpeakOut Wireless. It is a MVNO using Rogers network...

https://www.speakout7eleven.ca/

There is an unofficial page / forum that contains answers for many FAQs and resourceful...

www.speakoutwireless.ca/

One disadvantage is that the numbers of 7-Eleven locations in Canada are not as many and none exists in certain provinces.
    --

HC - NO "i"
    I am NOT "the" HC, we are TWO different individuals!

"If we amplify everything, we hear nothing!" - Jon Stewart, Comedian