Thread: Iphone 4 Flashed to Metro Pcs was working now says No Service PLEASE HELP!

Feedback Score

Iphone 4 Flashed to Metro Pcs was working now says No Service PLEASE HELP!

Hello I have a Iphone 4 that was flashed to Metro Pcs, I have been using it for about a week now with only talk and text. Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere it says searching for signal and No Service and It cannot find service and I can receive calls but cannot make any. Please anyone who has had this issue, help out! Or you can email me at Sweetmisstina4atgmaildotcom :0)

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    im guessing the prl is missing i would tell u to dial *228 then dial 5 to update prl but im not sure if it will work for a device that has been flashed to metro... really dont see why people still bother flashing phones to metro when they wont be able to have 4g on it. not sure even sure if 3g still works on flashed phones. but yea try that if not take it back to whoever flashed your phone and have them check it out.
    Musician and Producer at chosen-1-records check out some of my work @ http://soundcloud.com/chosen-1-records

Feedback Score
    Well my phone won't even let he hit call....and just so you know you can update the *228 usually I did it the first time. It's been working for about 2 weeks and all of a sudden it's not....

Carrier(s)
    Metro-PCS
    Feedback Score

Re: Iphone 4 Flashed to Metro Pcs was working now says No Service PLEASE HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmisstina View Post
    Well my phone won't even let he hit call....and just so you know you can update the *228 usually I did it the first time. It's been working for about 2 weeks and all of a sudden it's not....
    That's weird when I had my flashed phone on metro the *228 update for the prl did nothing even though it would say it did. I had to keep pushing the prl manually. Strange that it worked for you.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using HowardForums

Feedback Score

how to do manually do the PRL?

Quote Originally Posted by averagewonder View Post
    That's weird when I had my flashed phone on metro the *228 update for the prl did nothing even though it would say it did. I had to keep pushing the prl manually. Strange that it worked for you.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using HowardForums
    How do you manually update the prl??

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmisstina View Post
    do a reset on the phone would be last resort and then dial this number and let us know which prl you on i believe last prl for none samsung galaxy s3 phones is 3032 if im not mistaken anything else besides 3030,3031,3032 isnt correct.