Thread: unlimited wifi

Feedback Score

unlimited wifi

Hi there have a older plan have unlimited wifi browsing from bell a coperate plan now my question is if I where to go out and update my phone by myself and buy a Samsung Galaxy II and use this can I surf the net for free or will I be charged data on the phone or will it be using my unlimited browsing.

Feedback Score
    Anyone help me out. Will unlimited wifi plan with unlimited internet be okay if I get a data phone and use it or will one be charged data.

Feedback Score
    If you are using WIFI, and only using WIFI, then you should be OK as long as you are using WIFI. You should always be able to do "unlimited wifi" but maybe i dont understand what kind of plan you have.

However as soon as you switch on mobile data (cellular network) then you will be charged for data because it is no longer WIFI.

Hopefully that clears things up....unless of course you dont mean to say WIFI and are just talking about "unlimited browsing" which is something different than WIFI....are you talking about WIFI or not?

Feedback Score
    OOps my mistake yes unlimited browsing I have with my coperated plan. So if I where to buy Samsung II ohone and use this will I be charged data or because my plan will it be considered unlimited browsing.

Feedback Score
    I'm not sure sorry I can't help you. You might be able to find similar threads on the Bell forum though because I think I've seen this question before.

Try the search box, im betting you aren't supposed to use a smartphone with this feature because it is meant for older phones. I think you are supposed to buy a data plan with a smartphone

Feedback Score
    By "coperated plan" do you you mean "corporate plan?" In other words, a cellular plan for business purposes?

Feedback Score
    corporate plan for work but offered to their workers also. Would like to upgrade phone buy outright and would like data phone but not pay for data.