I normally don't sell things but I have sold some camera gear on eBay and other forums before. Mostly I'm a buyer. Have never bought or sold on these forums so hoping this all goes well.

Anyways I recently switched to Verizon so I have no use for these phones.

They are fully working but in pretty used condition. I will try to accurately describe them.

Motorola Electrify - This was my phone up until Thursday of this week. No internal damage that I know of but the edges are pretty beat up. Functions 10/10 and the screen is in prefect condition. I did notice that the battery, which you'll probably want to replace anyways, seems to indicate water damage.

Phone will be factory reset, come with box/charger/manuals but NO micro-SD card or headphones!

I'm looking for $100 via PayPal. Price covers PayPal Fee + S/H via UPS ground w/ insurance to CONUS.

Pictures of ACTUAL item:

Samsung Mesmerize - This was my phone before I upgraded to the Electrify. It is in a little rougher condition around the edges as a dog thought it'd make a good chew toy. Functions 10/10 and screen is in perfect condition. Also bought the case for it, then later the extended battery + cover. I also don't know if it's fully updated. I last used it when Gingerbread came out.

Phone will be factory reset, come with box/charger/manuals, extended battery cover and extended battery but NO micro-SD card or headphones!

I'm looking for $80 via PayPal. Price covers PayPal Fee + S/H via UPS ground w/ insurance to CONUS.

Pictures of ACTUAL item:

If you want to buy both I'll take $170 via PayPal. Price covers PayPal Fee + S/H via UPS Ground w/ insurance to CONUS.