I'm looking to get employed as a sales rep for either Verizon Wireless or AT&T over the next few months. Heard it was pretty much the best paying job that a regular college kid could get while working part time flexible hours. I know that it's all about commission, how good you are at converting the sale, and how busy your store gets. So I'm hoping that some current or recent reps for either Verizon or AT&T could shed some light on this.

I consider myself an exceptionally intelligent, talented, and personable individual. Not to sound cocky or anything, but I've never really been challenged thoroughly by anything. I'm more than comfortable talking to random people, servicing customers, etc - and I'm known for being both smooth and persuasive, and also influential. It's a major reason why I feel like I can hit the upper echelon in the sales team, so detailed numbers would be greatly appreciated. Like, base rates, commission rates, what top performers in a busy store typically earn on a weekly basis, benefits, and things like that. Oh, and I'm looking to be part time. Not full time - I'm in school. As for location, I'm in NYC, so I'll definitely be looking for one of the busier stores in either the city or Flushing.