Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 463

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S3 Chronicles

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    271
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    LOL! I haven't had a chance to mess with mine, have to wait until all of the buyers are gone, have 2 more to go!

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    I just got mine at the OC Fullerton store. $552 out the door

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    2,374
    Device(s)
    LG Connect
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    Just got a call from the corp store in Dublin CA...for those interested, they are holding one under the name Nis. I can't pick it up as I'm leaving the office today and going back home to FL so first come first serve. :-)

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26
    Feedback Score
    0
    Picked up phone at corporate store in Homestead FL they got 10 in have sold 2 so far. . total paid $549.98

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26
    Feedback Score
    0
    Ran quadrant standard test on s3 score 4561 my esteem scored 2106

    Sent from my SCH-R530M using HowardForums

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat58 View Post
    LOL! I haven't had a chance to mess with mine, have to wait until all of the buyers are gone, have 2 more to go!
    where in modesto did buy your phone. im like arguing with every metro dealer cus they tell me noyone is selling it and that it will come out sometime this month. i told them its out now and everywhere on monday goodbye lol

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    2,374
    Device(s)
    LG Connect
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlove209 View Post
    where in modesto did buy your phone. im like arguing with every metro dealer cus they tell me noyone is selling it and that it will come out sometime this month. i told them its out now and everywhere on monday goodbye lol
    See my post above. If you dont mind driving to Dublin, theres one there.

    Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    271
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlove209 View Post
    where in modesto did buy your phone. im like arguing with every metro dealer cus they tell me noyone is selling it and that it will come out sometime this month. i told them its out now and everywhere on monday goodbye lol
    Bought mine at the Metro on Sisk Rd, it's in the Walmart shopping Center.

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    271
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    Ok I am NOT happy!!! I forgot that my Metro pulled this crap last year with the Esteem and they did it again with this phone!!! When my husband bought the phone they told him he had a choice of a free case or free car charger. He knew I wanted to buy my own case so he chose the charger. Problem is the charger is NOT FREE! here's the breakdown:

    SG3 $499
    Upgrade Fee $15
    Car charger $19
    Tax $ 38.20

    Total $571.20

    Last year I tried to argue with them that the accessory was not free and they insisted it was and I got nowhere with them.... Now they have F&&^^% done it again!! I don't want the darn charger so how to I fight this and get my money back on it?

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat58 View Post
    Ok I am NOT happy!!! I forgot that my Metro pulled this crap last year with the Esteem and they did it again with this phone!!! When my husband bought the phone they told him he had a choice of a free case or free car charger. He knew I wanted to buy my own case so he chose the charger. Problem is the charger is NOT FREE! here's the breakdown:

    SG3 $499
    Upgrade Fee $15
    Car charger $19
    Tax $ 38.20

    Total $571.20

    Last year I tried to argue with them that the accessory was not free and they insisted it was and I got nowhere with them.... Now they have F&&^^% done it again!! I don't want the darn charger so how to I fight this and get my money back on it?
    That's weird. I got charged $549 for the phone from a corp store. So what's the deal with rooting? OP said it would be available day 1 or something.

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    330
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hadesflames View Post
    That's weird. I got charged $549 for the phone from a corp store. So what's the deal with rooting? OP said it would be available day 1 or something.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1743780

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,626
    Device(s)
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    Correct ............
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Status: Metro Mafia®
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM




    11/4 3000th post

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12
    Feedback Score
    0
    Finally I got mine here in Miami. I'm so exited like a boy with a new toy :P.I;m going to root and enjoy this amazing thing.

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Feedback Score
    0
    Got mines today too let the fun begging

    Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    346
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2828 View Post
    Got mines today too let the fun begging

    Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2
    Lol about time Congratulations

    Sent from my SCH-R530M using HowardForums

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Samsung Galaxy vs. HTC Hero
    By Grave in forum Phone Battle and Comparison
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 10:58 PM
  2. Samsung Galaxy, Have one Because I want it!
    By errodgers in forum GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 09:15 PM
  3. What happened to Samsung Galaxy??
    By xxfirerican in forum Samsung
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:01 PM
  4. samsung galaxy android os version
    By errodgers in forum Samsung
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 10:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks