Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S3 Chronicles

Device(s)
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gotquestions View Post
    i completely understand what is on stake thats why instead of being dumb and bothering to ask for said info i just asked for a small hint, and i do appreciate the contributions Brown has made as they have been accurate and credible...some greater than others but credible nonetheless, and the fact that he wanted to share it with us should not be taken for granted.

and im down on the rooting, not a huge guy on this but when and if i get my GS3 i am willing to collaborate and test any development on it if you tell me how lol
    Lol crash test dummy it is then.
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by L0GiC4L 3ViL View Post
    Lol crash test dummy it is then.
    lol as long as i can somehow recover it and not end up with a $500 4.8in brick count on me

Device(s)
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gotquestions View Post
    lol as long as i can somehow recover it and not end up with a $500 4.8in brick count on me
    No worries

Carrier(s)
    Metro-PCS
    Feedback Score
    ill help with what i can

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    aslong as recovery is sucessfully installed on phone then that takes away the fear of soft bricking from there we have a highway to all modifications we want to the phone.
    Musician and Producer at chosen-1-records check out some of my work @ http://soundcloud.com/chosen-1-records

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by L0GiC4L 3ViL View Post
    You sir belong not behind an s3 but behind a land line phone. To show off especially in todays world is the way of cowards people that need to say look what I have just to make themselves feel better. Such a shame the s3 is a high end device probably more complex than your Apple devices but to parade like a slut I can see why your phones get stolen.

On to other things how would you guys like to see the mod give back to the great metro users of this forum? I'm not talking about just root and deving for the phone but a small contest to say win something like an armorsuit screen protector? Let me know if I can get enough people and I mean over 20 to say "yeah that would be cool!" I'll see what I can do.
    That would be cool. Am I #20 yet?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by n4zty View Post
    aslong as recovery is sucessfully installed on phone then that takes away the fear of soft bricking from there we have a highway to all modifications we want to the phone.
    Yes you are right forgot about that

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuaH22a View Post
    im excited i won't be the first like i was for the esteem lol i waited the morning it came out and was the only "loser" outside the store... i would want to be for this phone but won't have the funds ti'll the 26th but atleast i'll see the reports from everyone on how there liking it..i also think i already found a way how to erase the metropcs branding but honestly i might leave it on there to brag to everyone how im only paying $55 for unlimited 4g lmao!
    When you find out how, post a quick video on youtube on the step by step!

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by leakforyou View Post
    10-19-2012
    I see no one really paid attention to the official release date leaked by Leakforyou. We have our date PEOPLE!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeds_03 View Post
    I see no one really paid attention to the official release date leaked by Leakforyou. We have our date PEOPLE!
    That's what I was asking leak but got no reply yet but I can't believe skip over that date tho lol

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Lol... Just paid my bill and asked the guy when the S3 would be in. He said I think next week lol
    Sent from my LG Esteem

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by P-38Lightning View Post
    Lol... Just paid my bill and asked the guy when the S3 would be in. He said I think next week lol
    You pay your bill at the store?

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    lol paying at store is overrated paying with a debit card saves $3 plus gas money.

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by n4zty View Post
    lol paying at store is overrated paying with a debit card saves $3 plus gas money.
    I pay mine through my online checking, would never give them extra money just to pay my bill! That's a savings of $36 a year plus gas!

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2828 View Post
    You pay your bill at the store?

Yes... I was out n about and figured I'd pay my bill. I asked the guy and he gave me the ( I dunno... I think it will be out next week response.)

Three bucks? I can just say I spared my arteries from getting clogged.. Could've got a large coke n 2double cheeseburgers.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast