Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S3 Chronicles

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gotquestions View Post
    lol come on Brown elaborate...which of the above mentioned?
    He will give you a diplomatic answer lol

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    seen the pics on androidforums...i guess its better to catch some sleep tonight instead of waiting for it to come on the website...and for every other day in october for that matter. MPCS can suck my d*ck, really, by the time they release the thing its gonna be an antique, seriously tempted into going to ST

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    I think it's kind of odd that Metro hasn't released the names of the winners and even though Metro "claims" they will announce the winners once they have all been contacted which they have been saying for days now....that NOT one person has popped up anywhere saying that they won! I wonder if Metro is holding out on contacting people and waiting for the S3 to be released first. I for one would hate to go out and buy the phone only to find out later that I may have won.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gotquestions View Post
    seen the pics on androidforums...i guess its better to catch some sleep tonight instead of waiting for it to come on the website...and for every other day in october for that matter. MPCS can suck my d*ck, really, by the time they release the thing its gonna be an antique, seriously tempted into going to ST
    Be patient bro remember they said October so technically they still have 15 more days and it will be valid yes it sucks but hey is Metro being metro you know we rely on our guys here just wait it will be here

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat58 View Post
    I think it's kind of odd that Metro hasn't released the names of the winners and even though Metro "claims" they will announce the winners once they have all been contacted which they have been saying for days now....that NOT one person has popped up anywhere saying that they won! I wonder if Metro is holding out on contacting people and waiting for the S3 to be released first. I for one would hate to go out and buy the phone only to find out later that I may have won.
    Hey know give me a chance to win it lol

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2828 View Post
    Hey know give me a chance to win it lol

May the best or rather "lucky" person win HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Device(s)
    Samsung Indulge
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by L0GiC4L 3ViL View Post
    What pic you know of nothing
    What's wrong with you

Sent from my LG-MS770 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    i think its dumb to say a date, or even believe anyone who gives a date, because it seems noone can give a release date, MPCS is going to drop this sh*t whenever they feel like it, and noone sure knows when.

Feedback Score
    10-19-2012

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by olague88 View Post
    What's wrong with you

Sent from my LG-MS770 using HowardForums

I might be reaching here but I think he is tired of people filling this forum with garbage that they can't back up for shiz.... I believe that if you post something and can't provide documentation that you should be banned for 7 days. Just my feelings, I'm not trying to be a internet tough guy.....
    I am expressing my personal opinions and not speaking on behalf of MetroPCS. Thus they should be taken only as my individual views and not endorsed by MetroPCS in any way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by leakforyou View Post
    10-19-2012
    is that the date for the s3??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    is that the date for the s3??
    x2...

Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan View Post
    I might be reaching here but I think he is tired of people filling this forum with garbage that they can't back up for shiz.... I believe that if you post something and can't provide documentation that you should be banned for 7 days. Just my feelings, I'm not trying to be a internet tough guy.....
    and come on brown youre worst than Romney not answering peoples questions lol...

Device(s)
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan View Post
    That and I am not obligated to answer to anyone but my admins. But it is my choice to protect my people who if in anyway are affiliated with metro pcs. Plus the information shared is shared in good graces now if that information could or can compromise a members employment at said company it won't be shared. Brownman and his establishment have been more that helpful in providing valid information that many of us are not privileged to on a daily basis. While I can not speak for you I myself can for many others and say thank you brownman for all your contributions.

Now on to better things the s3 coming and the sticky has already been created let's bring back the power to the metro forums let's be the first to root (we are) the forum others have to copy from. Who's with me?
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Feedback Score
    That and I am not obligated to answer to anyone but my admins. But it is my choice to protect my people who if in anyway are affiliated with metro pcs. Plus the information shared is shared in good graces now if that information could or can compromise a members employment at said company it won't be shared. Brownman and his establishment have been more that helpful in providing valid information that many of us are not privileged to on a daily basis. While I can not speak for you I myself can for many others and say thank you brownman for all your contributions.

Now on to better things the s3 coming and the sticky has already been created let's bring back the power to the metro forums let's be the first to root (we are) the forum others have to copy from. Who's with me?
    Absolutely 1+ :thumbup:

Feedback Score

i completely understand what is on stake thats why instead of being dumb and bothering to ask for said info i just asked for a small hint, and i do appreciate the contributions Brown has made as they have been accurate and credible...some greater than others but credible nonetheless, and the fact that he wanted to share it with us should not be taken for granted.

and im down on the rooting, not a huge guy on this but when and if i get my GS3 i am willing to collaborate and test any development on it if you tell me how lol

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast