Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S3 Chronicles

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    All of you complaining about the $3 dollars... Have you used an ATM lately? You have to pay to get your own money out.
    Sent from my LG Esteem

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by P-38Lightning View Post
    All of you complaining about the $3 dollars... Have you used an ATM lately? You have to pay to get your own money out.
    Haha bro they even have a kiosk outside corporate stores to pay without fees

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2828 View Post
    Haha bro they even have a kiosk outside corporate stores to pay without fees

Who said I went to a ( I corporate store)... Actually why do you care? That's the more baffling question.

$3 isn't going to break me... Thanks for the concern though.

Feedback Score
    Who said I went to a ( I corporate store)... Actually why do you care? That's the more baffling question.
    See that's one thing I hate all we are trying to tell you is that you can save money I don't give a crap about what you do heck I don't know you you don't know me pisses me off when people act up when someone tries to help i will leave it at that

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    What pisses me off when there is some resident know it all who thinks everyone should do things his way.

Then make comments about what others do n say... I'm only trying to help.

If I cared about the $3 Mike I would've paid it online or went to A corporate store.

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score

$3 isn't going to break me... Thanks for the concern though.

E-Z cupcake just like kat said it's a bigger savings in a long term period mike was only wondering and was trying to help u out.... now let's stick to topic before the boss starts slapping heads around here. Anyways leak says Friday and I say great and Im getting it white since I've never had any phone that color

Musician and Producer at chosen-1-records check out some of my work @ http://soundcloud.com/chosen-1-records

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    I'm just going to leave it alone... but don't assume that people don't know the most obvious things. I'm not new. I've see YOU flame people plenty of times N4zty. K cupcake.

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    Edit: you know what im in a great mood not gonna let anything change that so i wont comment anymore on the matter we are here to discuss the s3 so lets leave it at that. I was hoping for the 32 gb s3 but seems for now all we will be getting is the 16 gb which is fine i can still purchase a 64gb sd card so its no biggies. mike vamos dejar lo asi el muchacho se cres hombre so ya tu sabes pa hay que dejar lo ya pronto recibe pela en la calle asi vas aprender tranquilo mi hermano!!

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Listen to yourself.... nuff said...

He wasn't " trying to help " he was being a smarta$$. Read his post where he says " ha ha there is a kiosk right outside the corporate store ."

So basically in jest he was saying I was to dumb to save myself the 3 bucks, but then when I said why do you care? That's when the whole " I was only trying to help " defense came in.

I am not a child " nor am I acting like one ", it's guys like you who think it's okay for you to flame others but when someone else has an issue with someone . You've gotta come to the rescue.

As far as losing respect... from who? I don't live and die by these forums bro. I was merely calling him on what he said....

If you can't deal with it...THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    a kid will continue a useless debate an adult will agree to leave things alone and continue on, which one are you? and again your continuing a debate that no1 cares to discuss not only are u continuing a useless arguement your spamming and thread hi-jacking so either continue to discuss the topic or dont bother.

Feedback Score
    That's the type of **** that locks topics down look at my answer even if you knew about not paying at the store I was actually looking out for you but I see how you think and took it the wrong way no one here lives by the forums its just a place to share things I'm glad to be a grown men with kids and real life problems its just funny how you took this offensive n4zty ete chamaquito se cree gente

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Ok ragazzi si comportano prima di tutto ottenere il boot

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    lol is that italian? anyways seems other people on other forums are saying tomorrow and friday are the actual days and that some states will get them 2morrow and some friday not sure what to think about that but hey atleast its this week lol

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by n4zty View Post
    lol is that italian? anyways seems other people on other forums are saying tomorrow and friday are the actual days and that some states will get them 2morrow and some friday not sure what to think about that but hey atleast its this week lol
    Yup! Didn't know you had an Italiana on here did you Rofl! ...Oh and Google translate doesn't translate that well, tried it with yours LMAO!

*Translation* (Ok boys behave before we all get booted LOL!)

Feedback Score
    $3 are $3 dollars, if you dont want them then give them to a homeless or stick them up your cheeks, if theyre too much buy a piggy bank and save them, or invest buy MPCS stocks. take the catfighting elsewhere, before evil closes yet another thread on the s3

Back on topic, aint nobody ignore the date given by Leak, just too many 'he said, she heards'. At this point it seems to me metro didnt even have a release date when they put it up on the website, just kinda whenever, ofcourse they wouldnt try to roll it out early october, and from all the info we've gotten a date doesnt say much lol, could be the date they finally decide WHEN they will release it. I understand leaks cant just throw info out like that...but i mean a hint...pictures, dont show them but what was in these said pictures...yes 10-19-2012 lands on a friday, but so do another 3 fridays this month...its not saying much really, specially considering all the speculation...i guess friday well get another date or a clue, but in reality if this POS doesnt come out by the 31st im calling it quits

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast