I just had a few questions for current or former employees of AT&T. I have been trying to get into retail sales with AT&T for the past year. After numerous applications, I got an interview in February. I never heard anything back until I started getting calls like crazy in July. I interviewed again for the position and I still have not heard anything. In the meantime, I was contacted by another recruiter for a different market. Although the store is in a completely different marker, it is still only 30 minutes from where I live. I interviewed over the phone with the recruiter (which I did not have to do for the first position). This went extremely well and we talked for about 30 minutes before she set up an interview with the hiring manager. She only wanted me to do a phone interview with him because he was extremely busy and she did not want to make me sit through yet another interview. A few days later, he calls and I interview with him over the phone for about 30 minutes. This also went extremely well and he cut to the chase after the interview was over. He informed he was extremely busy filling some openings for a busy city about 3 hours away from where I live. He explained he normally interviews 6 people and sends 2 of them to meet the store manager where the opening was. Unfortunately, he explained, he did not have the time to do that. However, he felt completely comfortable with my ability to dot he job and my prior work experience. So he sent my information to the store manager to set up an interview or a "realistic job preview" in which they call it. From what he said, as long as the manager felt comfortable with me, I would be receiving an offer shortly. Later that evening, the assistant store manager called and scheduled an interview with the store manager for a few days later. Two days before the interview, she called again and informed me that that day would no longer work so we made it a day earlier. I went to the store and was surprised to meet the assistant manager that I had talked to over the phone. She informed me that some things changed and I would now be doing the interview with her. She went over the job details with me and let me shadow some of the employees for about 15-20 minutes. They were really busy so there wasn't a lot of room to ask questions or be pro-active. She never really asked me any questions just reviewed some information. After that time was up she thanked me for coming and stated that she would be talking to the store manager when he came in again and I should hear something soon. It has been a little over two weeks and I have heard nothing and my job status has not changed online. Any input? I contacted the recruiter and hiring manager only for them to tell me that the store manager was busy with the district manager but are expecting to hear from him soon. I was very excited because they made it seem like I had it in the bag. Now it has been over two weeks and I am losing my confidence! Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time!