Thread: (Please lock thread. Posted in wrong place) Verizon Wireless Unlimited Data Plan

Feedback Score

(Please lock thread. Posted in wrong place) Verizon Wireless Unlimited Data Plan

Yes, I have here an unlimited data plan from Verizon. This means you have absolutely NO limit on your 4G LTE, and 3G/EDGE.
    You cannot get this plan from Verizon anymore, and by buying this contract from me, you will have the infamous unlimited data plan!

I will also throw in a Verizon Galaxy Nexus 4G LTE on Android 4.1.1 Jellybean (the latest version of Android at the moment), 32GB of internal storage, and is in PERFECT condition with an invisibleshield on the screen.

So you will get my Verizon Unlimited Data plan, AND a Galaxy Nexus.

So if you are interested in buying the contract and the phone, reply to this thread, or PM me.

Keep in mind, you must pass Verizon's credit check to take over this contract. Be sure that you are able to pass such a credit check before purchasing.

Hope to hear from you!

Accidentally posted in this archive, when it shouldn't have gone here. Please delete/lock this thread.
    Last edited by TSBroich; 09-23-2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Accidentally posted in wrong place