Thread: Nano Sim Available?

Device(s)
    Iphones, Moto Androids
    Carrier(s)
    Telus-Voice
    Feedback Score

Nano Sim Available?

Maybe I'm missing something here, but my normal dealer only got an equal amount of nano sims as iphone 5's. Now I need a nano sim in order to put a different number on there to swap, but no nano sims available. Is that just him or is there no nano sims available at Telus stores yet??

Or am i missing something and can reuse the nano sims to put a new number on them? Basically I activated a new number but I want my old number on the iphone 5.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The nano simcard can be only used by the original number ... you can't reactive with anothers number !

Device(s)
    Iphones, Moto Androids
    Carrier(s)
    Telus-Voice
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cedqc418 View Post
    The nano simcard can be only used by the original number ... you can't reactive with anothers number !
    Ok I figured that'd be exactly like the previous ones, anyone know if it's in stock anywhere to purchase a nano though??? My dealer figures Telus had no extra nano sims for sale, just packaged with iphone 5 only.

Device(s)
    V65E4710, A3LSMG925W8, PDNRM-975, IHDT56PG3, QMNRM-11, L6ARCV70UW, L6ARJE180LW
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS, Bell, SpeakOut, CSL, au by KDDI
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Folks,

If you want a nano SIM card without an iPhone 5, just go to your local Apple Store.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/Various tablets
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility/ "Tablet 5" + 2 Unpublished SMB plans
    Feedback Score
    You can order them on the Telus website to be shipped to you for the $10 for each SIM plus $5 shipping if you like:
    http://www.telusmobility.com/en/AB/a...nanosim3.shtml

Get one for free if you go into an Apple store and ask.

Most stores will order a supply of the things to sell. Possibly they couldn't order the individual SIM cards yet when they were placing the initial orders for the iphone 5. But now that it's on the website it should mean it's also in the system for dealers to order in so they will likely do exactly that in the coming week. I expect it's a very short term problem.
    Clearnet Digital PCS

We think everyone should be able to afford a wireless phone. That's why we were the first wireless company in North America to offer pay-by-the-second airtime, and why we don't charge an activation fee. NO scary contract to sign. Immediate national coverage. And a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Yes, it's finally time to get a wireless phone.
    f u t u r e . f r i e n d l y™

Best viewed with Netscape 3.0 at 800 x 600 resolution.

Device(s)
    Essential PH-1 / Apple iPhone X
    Feedback Score
    Nano-SIMs are in short supply for the time being. Telus is instructing their channels to order only as many as they are phones. If pressed they may allow ordering 10-20% extra (i.e. 1 or 2 more for every 10 handsets & SIMs ordered). The Apple store recommendation is probably the best option if it's feasible for you, at least until stock availability improves.

Device(s)
    Iphones, Moto Androids
    Carrier(s)
    Telus-Voice
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HC - NO "i" View Post
    Folks,

If you want a nano SIM card without an iPhone 5, just go to your local Apple Store.
    Arg hopefully a telus store has them, it's 2 hours away to my "local" Apple store... can't say i've ever been in one actually.
    Knowing that they might have a couple extra helps though, hopefully I can beg for them. Thanks for the info guys that's just exactly what I needed to know.