Thread: Ntelos Issues

Device(s)
    Nokia 6255i
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score

Ntelos Issues

I worked in the industry when ntelos first came along. I have to say after 10 years or so they are still not any better than they were to start with. Sucky phones, crappy customer service, and they will not work with you on the issues if you tell them that its there fault. I was called a liar the other day by someone in customer loyality. Im very nhappy at this point and im seriously thinking about just taking the phones down and giving them back and telling them im not paying anymore. I should have known that just as before, you get what you pay for!

Carrier(s)
    Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T(work)
    Feedback Score
    I know how you feel, I have had nTelos for about a year and a half after we left Verizon for there 99 dollar promotion. Starting out things were decent however whenever we travel out of state we have little to no data and in a big city good luck with even calling. Im going to give them till the end of my contract to get decent phones and LTE if not im gone. Its not worth it to have year old outdated phones when you buy them.

Feedback Score
    I have had ntelos for over 5 years we got lg volt phones it has been a nightmare with ntelos over the past few monthes we have been getting hit with date fees has anyone else been having this issue is ntelos pulling a verizon home line and trying to ripe people off