Thread: Uninstalled App but still get notifications for updates?

Feedback Score

Question Uninstalled App but still get notifications for updates?

I uninstalled the app T-Mobile MyAccount but I still get notifications for updates. How can I stop this?

Device(s)
    HTC Evo 3D
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I'm sorry to say,, I don't think there's much you can do.. Feel freee to search around and look for manual options, but you might not be able to do anything about it just by looking. There also is the possibility that you didn't uninstall it properly ( No offense intended lol) What you might need to do is reinstall it (If you can, if it wasn't bloatware) then use a storage assistant app to assist you in uninstalling it properly... The same thing happened to me and I just gave in to re installing and updating... really hope I helped you out..(:
    ℛ@ωґ❣

Feedback Score
    Since it's a carrier app I don't think there's any way around it. They like to keep their pre-installed apps on their phones, that's why it's called bloatware. Maybe if you're rooted you can remove it for good, but I'm not familiar with the app, so not sure.

Feedback Score
    I know I uninstalled it correctly because I was on the phone with T-Mobile Tech Support regarding the issue. I see where the same App is available at Google Play. I may try re-installing and unstalling again. So far I haven't had any notifications since yesterday evening. Hope things stay that way.

Device(s)
    HTC Evo 3D
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace H View Post
    I know I uninstalled it correctly because I was on the phone with T-Mobile Tech Support regarding the issue. I see where the same App is available at Google Play. I may try re-installing and unstalling again. So far I haven't had any notifications since yesterday evening. Hope things stay that way.
    That's awesome(: Good luck