Thread: MMS Solution for verizon iphone flashed to MetroPCS........

Carrier(s)
    METROPCS
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up MMS Solution for verizon iphone flashed to MetroPCS........

"bigwilly1976", "dex", and all the other heavy hitters on this forum that has helped in the past and will help in the future. Also I want to thank the guys who created and manage the easyflashstudio repo. cant be done without that commcenter patch either. Last and definately not least- I wanna thank cdmagurus.com for creating a place for me to sharpen my skills and make a career out of something I really love to do. Flashers UNITE>>>>>>>>>>> Forward Progress is The Only Progress.....

Now on to the good stuff lol..... ready?
    [hide-thanks]
    *Easiest way= Add my cydia repo and install my mms fix package from http://cydia.myrepospace.com/marley183rd/ *you must have commcenter patch installed*

If you want the full guide just go to cdmagurus.com where I posted all methods

dont forget to hit the reputation button.
    Big Thanks again to Whitey10c
    Last edited by marley183rd; 07-26-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: small edit
    ADD YOUR ESN TO METROPCS EMAIL: [email protected]

Feedback Score

How about iMessage?

Quote Originally Posted by marley183rd View Post
    "bigwilly1976", "dex", and all the other heavy hitters on this forum that has helped in the past and will help in the future. Also I want to thank the guys who created and manage the easyflashstudio repo. cant be done without that commcenter patch either. Last and definately not least- I wanna thank cdmagurus.com for creating a place for me to sharpen my skills and make a career out of something I really love to do. Flashers UNITE>>>>>>>>>>> Forward Progress is The Only Progress.....

Now on to the good stuff lol..... ready?
    [hide-thanks]
    *Easiest way= Add my cydia repo and install my mms fix package from http://cydia.myrepospace.com/marley183rd/ *you must have commcenter patch installed*

If you want the full guide just go to cdmagurus.com where I posted all methods

dont forget to hit the reputation button.
    Big Thanks again to Whitey10c
    Thanks for your effort, We really appreciate it. MMS is up and running now. It would be really nice if anyone could help us out with iMessage for metroPCS.

Feedback Score

Red face hmmmm.......

Does this work for IOS 6.0.1? I have been searching for a month to find a fix.......please help!