Thread: Herro?

Feedback Score

Herro?

Left san diego for grad school and kind of forgot about HoFo - bad peter, bad!

have moved back to san diego and have lots of time here. i figured i'd check this place out again - why not, right? what am i getting myself into...

kidding.

hope to see some familiar faces!

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Key2 & iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry Bold 9900: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; en) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.391 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Welcome back! How's the weather in San Diego right now? Where'd you go to grad school?

Feedback Score
    The weather here is pleasant! Not too hot during the day, nice and cool in the mornings and evenings, although that will all change soon. I went to Arizona State Univ in Tempe, AZ. Glad to be out of AZ and back in San Diego!

Device(s)
    2 cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Welcome Back peterd, It's been a while since I have seen you post here!
    MY FEEDBACKS

"To know the true reality of yourself, you must be aware not only of your conscious thoughts, but also of your unconscious prejudices, bias and habits."

http://crocket.myminicity.com/

Feedback Score
    Thanks! OMG I instinctively went for the "like" button to like your post...ha. There should be "like" buttons on hofo!