Thread: Help, CPR issue!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Help, CPR issue!

So I have an SH-01B and I had it working great on T-mobile and only very rarely CPRing it with another phone.

It lost service today for the first time in a while so I'm trying to CPR it now but... it's not working.

I get service on the t-mobile phone but when I put the sim back in with the hypersim into the Docomo I get no service..

What can I do to fix this?

;___;

Device(s)
    HTC Sensation XE
    Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Are you putting both the sim and hypersim into the CPR phone when you do it? Also, is the SH-01B recognizing that there is a sim in the phone (when you put both back in), or does it say it can't detect it?

I miss using my SH-01B... D:

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarv View Post
    Are you putting both the sim and hypersim into the CPR phone when you do it? Also, is the SH-01B recognizing that there is a sim in the phone (when you put both back in), or does it say it can't detect it?
    I've tried just putting the sim in the CPR and both the sim and hyper into the CPR, nothing.

The phone recognized the sim and sometimes service bars even show up for a split second while turning on but then just that horrible no service symbol appears and stays.

Device(s)
    too many to place them here
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    T-mobile experiences a lot of downtime lately for short periods of time as they move forward refarming the 2G PCS 1900 band, soon everybody will be able to use 3G on the iPhone so it might be related to that i myself experience some down network from time to time , it might not be noticeable on your T-Mobile phone but since you are using a Docomo phone on the Roaming part (hypersim) is more prompt for the phone to not get enough reception for it to work, or it might be your hypersim.
    We lose as much as we gain through life, and that includes who we used to be.

I WANT TO BUY A FUJITSU ESPRIMO DH550!!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticallyYou View Post
    T-mobile experiences a lot of downtime lately for short periods of time as they move forward refarming the 2G PCS 1900 band, soon everybody will be able to use 3G on the iPhone so it might be related to that i myself experience some down network from time to time , it might not be noticeable on your T-Mobile phone but since you are using a Docomo phone on the Roaming part (hypersim) is more prompt for the phone to not get enough reception for it to work, or it might be your hypersim.

Huh.. I had no idea. thanks... maybe its that... ill order another hypersim just in case but im crossing my fingers.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I was reading an article about that refarming thing. T-Mobile is offering incentives to people on 2G, like free phones on contract to clear devices from the 2G network. What does this mean to us keitai users? D:

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I hope service returns soon... either way im switching to at&t for docomo

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolchoi View Post
    I was reading an article about that refarming thing. T-Mobile is offering incentives to people on 2G, like free phones on contract to clear devices from the 2G network. What does this mean to us keitai users? D:
    it means no 2G in the future

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by inkynotebook View Post
    I hope service returns soon... either way im switching to at&t for docomo
    at&t is worst as it's band is not as friendly as the 1900 mhz pcs T-Mobile use

Device(s)
    Sharp 003SH
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Wow I use Tmobile and had no idea, they are getting rid of 2G? When are they doing that? My 003sh only works on 2g lol. Btw whenever I need to cpr this is what I do:

Put Sim Only in cpr phone. turn on and get signal. remove sim and put on hypersim then put that in the cpr phone. turn on and get signal. then I make a call to my phone and make a call from my phone to my voicemail.

then i remove the hypersim+sim and put it in my 003sh and turn it on and it works. Ive tried it without the call part and it doesn't work sometimes, but so far with this method it has always worked.

Do any keitai work on 3g or 4g?

btw do you live in San Francisco? I have T-mobile and my phone also just had to cpr last night for the first time in awhile. btw this is the site i use to get an incoming call http://www.wheresmycellphone.com/
    Last edited by Disastorm; 07-11-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Device(s)
    Docomo Aquos SH-04F
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    To CPR My 923SH on AT&T this is what I do:

Take out the SIM Card and Hypersim (Mr SIM) out of my 923SH

Insert my SIM card ONLY into an Unlocked motorola rzr from China that was laying around (I heard it has to be an unlocked phone)

Wait till reception regenerates, make a few calls to yourself send a text.

Take out the SIM card out of phone and insert SIM and HyperSim back into Keitai

Turn on Keitai and presto!

My 923SH NEVER had to be CPR'd. Just when I had to us internet on the go I had to pull out my Windows phone and use my Internet and then pop out my SIM card and place it back into my Keitai and it wouldnt say "GSM" I would just have bars, But since I like the GSM I had to CPR the "GSM" back :P

BTWW when I used my SIM card and HyperSim on my 923SH, My phone would say "Data Packages: Available" I wonder if this every will be a possibility to get web on my phone.

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxRichievxxx View Post
    BTWW when I used my SIM card and HyperSim on my 923SH, My phone would say "Data Packages: Available" I wonder if this every will be a possibility to get web on my phone.
    Theoretically, yes. When I review the network status on my 904SH, where I use GSM/3G on AUTO mode without any problem, I also get "data packages: available" but the problem on non-Android devices is you have no way to input the APNs of your carrier, so data connectivity only remains theoretical.
    Sharp mobile devices database & tips for Sharp smartphones: http://sharp.cheeseus.org
    Selling: Near mint Sharp SoftBank 005SH: SIM unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, leather case
    Selling: Sharp Aquos Phone 007SH – The Hybrid, SIM-unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, optimised.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I'm on the tri-state area and here T-Mobile is already working on the ref arming of the PCS signal. As far as I know no Japanese phone works in AWS 3G HSPA+ advance 4G . You need to have at least a compatible band so you can get fastest speeds.

And 2g is not disappearing per se just a big chunk of the licenses are been used for the refarming so many areas may get poor 2G . Why they just don't switch 2G off is beyond my thinking but I think they should have done that long ago

Sent from my SH-12c using HowardForums

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 64GB, iPad Air 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    it means no 2G in the future
    There is still going to be 2G because many of the people that come to America rely on it for cell phone service. What they are doing is shrinking the amount of spectrum they use for 2G and dedicating some of the rest to 3G services for international devices that have the capability and iPhones.

^HSPA+ 42mbps---------------------------------------------- ^LTE