Device(s)
    My Touch 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Sharp SH906i charger

OK. I know that there was probably a thread about this. But I really need to find a sh906i charger. BUT. I want to know if this is a charger I can find locally. Is this a charger plug that was used for any of the American sharp phones or other phones we use in usa? Can I use a charger from another phone that shares the same charger? I WILL NOT PURCHASE FROM EBAY OR HONG KONG. I searched eBay and there are some from Hong Kong. Sorry but I forever boycott China and Hong Kong due to their unloyal business and quality. I despise sellers front there. So I need to know if anyone can direct me to or inform me of a alternative. I was looking into battery dock chargers where I can charge the batter itself by taking it out and putting it in a dock. But I am in the dark for knowing the right charger and battery specifics to just buy any charger. I know there are user more knowledgeable than me on here. So anyone know how I cn go aboutgetting either a replacement charger or offbrand charger for the sh906i? Anyone selling any here?

thanks!

Device(s)
    too many to place them here
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    no you are not going to find chargers like that locally i tried myself on all electronic stores and from the roughly 100 places i visited only one recognized the model of the charger but sadly they don't bring them to the States , eBay is your best bet, you could ask Zero or Kyoex for one, i myself might have one somewhere around my apartment, i could probably sell it to you since all keitai chargers are the same (minus android i think).
    We lose as much as we gain through life, and that includes who we used to be.

I WANT TO BUY A FUJITSU ESPRIMO DH550!!

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Tell you the truth most of the these chargers are all made in China anyways. So there's no point in boycotting. Hell half the crap from WalMart is made in China so yeah.....well that's the end of my boycotting rant.

If you can find 2nd hand phone shops or phone shops in Chinatown that sells accessories for ridiculously old phones like Panasonic VS2 or Sharp TM100 (from T-Mobile) the same chargers will work for the SH906i. However due to how rare these chargers even exist in the US you may end up paying like 3 or 4 times the cost as the cost from HK or China.

It's all good (^_^)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...668534-IonNuke <<< My Feedback... rising from the dead.

Everyone's on their own for hypersims. I'm out har har har har har~~~~

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    try looking for forums with japanese phones maybe they can help you but the chances are slim but you'll never know maybe someone has a charger.

Device(s)
    HTC One X LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers | Three HK
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Good luck boycotting all Chinese products, you'll probably have to stop using your computer. That hypersim you're using? Yeah, likely made in China. The original FOMA cable I have says Made in China on it too.

Not purchasing anything from a Hong Kong based seller purely based on the fact that you've had one or two poor experiences with them in the past is, frankly, ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthEastKen View Post
    try looking for forums with japanese phones maybe they can help you but the chances are slim but you'll never know maybe someone has a charger.
    OP already posted in a Japanese Phone forum... this forum
    iPhone 6s | N-06C

Device(s)
    My Touch 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    appreciate your responces. I just ordered one through a Japanese Seller and recieved it in about a week. And yes it is made in China. And its not the products I was ranting about really. I just see that the Chinese are more likely to screw you when you buy from them on ebay. No offence, but even contacting chinese sellers and the way the word things seems like they are out to screw you. Anyway, the Japanese seller was easy to contact and informative, and shipping was fast. Unlike previous things i bought from HongKong took over a month to get here.

BY THE WAY! When i plug my SH906i into charge, what colour should the light be. Right now its next to depeleted so its red. On the screen in the left corner it has a red arrow pointing to the battery and its blinking. Is this the way it charges, or may there be a isssue with the battery? Just curious. This is my first Japanese phone, so its new to me. But VERY AWESOME!

thanks guys.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    The wording of products from Chinese sellers seem shotty b/c their English language just isn't as good and fluent as one would expect. Often times they're doing direct translation from Chinese to English so the grammar makes no sense. Often times when I detect that I just send the sellers a message in Chinese and everything works out in the end. All in all it's just a language barrier.

So I guess no one would buy my stuff I said "Unlocked free hypersim make use with cpr phone 1 call then put in phone go". LOLOLOL

Device(s)
    Docomo Aquos SH-04F
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I just use my USB cable to charge my keitai. No big deal if it's from China, Japan, USA or Mars. As long as it charges my Keitai!
    Sent from my 923SH via the HowardForums App

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by yamanote View Post
    OP already posted in a Japanese Phone forum... this forum
    i mean other forums aside from this...

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    You can even used old school USB cables for keitais. I still have an old USB cable from when I got my Vodafone 770SH from the UK. Granted the came is 6 feet long and makes no sense but it still works.

Device(s)
    m430i
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I've always had great communication with chinese people on ebay.. it really sounds weird to me that it seems easier to speak english with a japanese seller than with a chinese one.. based on my personal (and limited) experience it's always been the contrary.. I've had serious communications issues with japanese guys who wanted to write in english even thou I was writing to them in japanese (on yahoo.co.jp) for instance.. Chinese sellers have always been fair and honest in my opinion when I've bought stuff from china, taiwan or hk...
    but maybe it's only a problem of personal experiences..

anyway there are loads of sellers who still have panasonic nec sharp toshiba chargers (most of them fits the 906i) from europe where these phones have been marketed in past years and their prices are very cheap.. but I'm glad you already found one from Japan.