Dear all,

I apologize if this has been asked elsewhere before. Here is the situation:

I am a Pay As You Go customer of Rogers. I have a Nokia E71. I am not using their phone because I am not Canadian and I brought my phone from Europe. As I will only be in Canada for two months I have no desire to buy a phone for just two months. I am trying to get internet on my phone to work (I have a 100mb per month data plan) but I am completely lost. I am also a complete noob when it comes to these things. Here's what I've done:

- I looked at the sticky forum post on Rogers and internet settings but it didnt help me. On my phone I can either add a VPN point or an internet access point. When I want to add a VPN point I need to first have an internet access point, but none of the info posted in the forum post was sufficient for me to add a working internet access point.

- I googled it, but found nothing (except for Howard's forum that is)

Does anyone know how to access internet on a E71 with Rogers? When I manually try to add an access point I need to give the following info

Connection name*
Data bearer: set to packet data
Access Point Name
User name
Prompt Password
password
authentication
homepage.

There is also advanced settings button
Network type
Phone IP address
DNS address
proxy server address
proxy port number

Anyone have any idea how this works? Never had to do this in Europe, internet always automatically worked. Thanks!