Thread: Reliability has really improved

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score

Reliability has really improved

The wife wanted AT&T so I compromised with her and got an AT&T line with just voice so she could bump her gums with her friends(most have att) using a cheap 3g flip phone we had laying around. We lowered our Verizon plan to the lowest verizon minutes so it works out for both of us. I get I keep my maxx and she gets to talk it up. Both of us are happy. The AT&T network has definitely improved. I tested it out in many spots today and it did a good job. Can they do more? Of course, but it's definitely better.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhere View Post
    The wife wanted AT&T so I compromised with her and got an AT&T line with just voice so she could bump her gums with her friends(most have att) using a cheap 3g flip phone we had laying around. We lowered our Verizon plan to the lowest verizon minutes so it works out for both of us. I get I keep my maxx and she gets to talk it up. Both of us are happy. The AT&T network has definitely improved. I tested it out in many spots today and it did a good job. Can they do more? Of course, but it's definitely better.
    It was definitely very kind of her to allow you to keep your Verizon line.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    This woman can be brutal at times. Have to keep her happy and well fed.

Device(s)
    SGS 7, Moto G6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T MSV 10+10GB, Sprint Free for a year
    Feedback Score
    It would make more sense to keep Verizon and get a much bigger plan, and then the other folks would have M2AM if they're up to date on their AT&T plans.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Johnhere, where are you located at that At&t reliability has really improved in your area? There is no location of where your at on your profile! lol
    ICanHearYouNow

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Not far from the va/nc border. The phone is hanging pretty good with my verizon phone. Not saying att doesn't need to do more but rural coverage seemed better than before.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Hasn't improved for me. At a college graduation (held in a stadium), NO DATA. Couldn't even send a flippin text message. Verizon (of course!) worked. Such a ****** company. Hope no tragedies happen around here, I'd probably die trying to just get ahold of someone.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Well we dropped that line like a bad habit. Dealing with att became a real chore.

Feedback Score
    Well we dropped that line like a bad habit. Dealing with att became a real chore.
    Dropped ATTM already?

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah our main lines are on vz which I'm pretty happy with. The wife generally likes gsm call quality better so figured one extra line wouldnt hurt but it wasn't worth the hassle. It started when the sim card messed up and the store wanted to charge for another one. I could see if it was a year old sim but it was only days old. Things got worse from there.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yeah our main lines are on vz which I'm pretty happy with. The wife generally likes gsm call quality better so figured one extra line wouldnt hurt but it wasn't worth the hassle. It started when the sim card messed up and the store wanted to charge for another one. I could see if it was a year old sim but it was only days old. Things got worse from there.
    SIM cards should be a free replacement if they are defective. Did you talk to a manager? You could have been dealing with a new employee who didn't know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AT&T HSPA+_____________________________________________ ____________AT&T LTE

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Switching to straight talk would have been cheaper most likely... using an AT&T phone...
    I buy broken/used iPhones (4 & 4S) on any carrier! PM me info about your phone and your asking price and I'll get back to you!