Thread: Need Wi-Fi connection

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson C905a
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Need Wi-Fi connection

I need help. When I add my home wi-fi to my Xperia X10 and turn it on, I get a "yield" sign on top of my wi-fi icon on the notification bar, and a "limited-connectivity". This will not allow me to download anything.
    I contacted my internet carrier and they claim that everything's fine with the signal/modem from their end, while Sony Ericsson said that everything's ok on the phone end, so evidently I'm doing something wrong.
    Can someone please offer some advice. Thank you in advance for any and all comments.

Device(s)
    HTC Evo 3D
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    hey(:
    I believe I know one thing you can try. Go in manually to your Internet Modem through your computer (assuming you have one?) and manually enter your phone's IP address into your modem. Name the device on your modem, make sure it remembers the device. You should get your wifi address to come up on your phone,. I really hope I understood your problem and helped you. (: thanks
    ℛ@ωґ❣

Feedback Score
    hello,there is a method.open the URL of your Modem in your browser, and input the phone IP,then reset wifi password.turn on wifi in your device,try to connect it.If there is not problem in your Modem and Xperia X10 is nice, you should check setting.

Feedback Score
    I'd suggest to re-connect/re-add the network again on your phone and if one of the Wi-Fi that you cannot connect to for example is your Home network then try (if possible) to update the router's software which in many case helps.