Thread: HTC one X

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

HTC one X

So I called my local ATT store and they had one more One X in stock so they set it aside for me only to sell it before I got there which was just great and amazing so now I'm out of luck thanks to Apple. I heard that the Sprint version is set to release next wednesday but does anybody know if that will include the ATT version of the One x? Since they're both held up in customs will they both get through on that date?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy S6, Nexus 5, Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by riposinpace View Post
    So I called my local ATT store and they had one more One X in stock so they set it aside for me only to sell it before I got there which was just great and amazing so now I'm out of luck thanks to Apple. I heard that the Sprint version is set to release next wednesday but does anybody know if that will include the ATT version of the One x? Since they're both held up in customs will they both get through on that date?
    No need to blame Apple for this. This would've never happened if HTC loud and clear sorted things out way before the One X release. They've lost the trial.
    Verizon Wireless 20Mhz FDD LTE

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    what is there to do with apple ?

if u cant find it in the AT&T store try best buy / radio shack / target / walmart. one of those going to have it
    you should get it for the same price with either one of them anyways since they all price match each other

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b005td View Post
    what is there to do with apple ?

if u cant find it in the AT&T store try best buy / radio shack / target / walmart. one of those going to have it
    you should get it for the same price with either one of them anyways since they all price match each other
    The entire delay is due to Apple's patent lawsuit.

U.S. Customs has allowed some of HTC's Android phones through the border after making sure they didn't violate Apple patents.

HTC says each of its imported phone models must be now approved by Customs agents. So far, the holdup has delayed availability of HTC's One X on AT&T and Evo 4G LTE on Sprint, according to the company. Other phones, including HTC's Amaze 4G on T-Mobile, may be delayed as well.
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/25589...s_customs.html

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy S6, Nexus 5, Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by spdickey View Post
    The entire delay is due to Apple's patent lawsuit.
    Meaning Apple won that lawsuit, meaning HTC is guilty of infringing Apple patents. How's that Apple's fault?

Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score
    HTC already modified the software to work around the patent in question, and the Customs department is already beginning to clear shipments.
    Have you read the forum rules lately?

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by milan03 View Post
    Meaning Apple won that lawsuit, meaning HTC is guilty of infringing Apple patents. How's that Apple's fault?
    Because Apple was the one that sued in the first place. If Apple didn't then there would be no delay. And the phones are getting through now, though slowly.

Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Pioneer Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by spdickey View Post
    Because Apple was the one that sued in the first place. If Apple didn't then there would be no delay. And the phones are getting through now, though slowly.
    Man, that's twisted logic if I ever heard it! HTC breaks the law by violating patents that Apple holds, the courts agree, yet it is Apple's fault because they sued? Wow, just wow.