Thread: Need to export SMS and Call Records from LG 220CM

Device(s)
    iPhone 4S, Droid Razr
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Exclamation Need to export SMS and Call Records from LG 220CM

Hi there,

I need to transfer a log of all text messages and Call records for a court proceeding off of a LG 220CM phone. I know that this phone is rather old, and was hoping that BitPim would be able to access it, but I've had no luck. I've also read elsewhere that QPST hasn't been able to get into the file system either. Is there a way to access the filesystem so I can export the relevant files to a readable file for an attorney?

I'm at the end of my rope with this cheap phone, and am unsure how to proceed. If anyone could help, that'd be great.

Thanks!

~JYH

Feedback Score
    If you still have the texts and call logs in your phone you can go to a court reporter who can transcribe the contents and give you a certified copy(ies) - for a fee, of course. Check with your lawyer before doing so to see what the local bar rules are regarding legal admissibility of evidence. It might be expensive so you want to make sure it's admissible. If it's for your lawyer's work product only - not for court, not discoverable by opposing counsel, 'just' type it yourself. Good luck!