Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Droid X - Late night data loss?

Okay, so the title sounds... odd. And it should, so is the problem. I haven't changed settings on my phone since... At least October. Nothing. And yet in the last couple weeks, the functionality of my Droid X has changed.

After precisely 9:00pm(pst) all data functions stop connecting. And I mean 3G as well as Wi-Fi. My phone will connect to a wireless network, but simply doesn't pull any data down from it. This behavior continues until a little after 6am(pst) each morning. There are a couple tiny spurts of data downloaded around midnight and somewhere between 2-3am, but not enough for me to get any use out of it.

I still have my analog bars when this occurs, but no 3G symbol. The wi-fi symbol will come on if I connect to a wireless network, and wireless networks see that I am connected to them and have obtained a valid ip address, it simply seems there is some setting *somewhere* in this phone that is just telling it not to access new data via any medium between 9pm and 6am.

I am running a Motorola Droid X - Android OS 2.2(Not upgraded to 2.3 due to phone being used on cricket, I know it has nothing to do with cricket, because the issue affects wi-fi as well)

I realize this wouldn't be an issue for most folks, but I work on a graveyard shift, and sleep during the day. These are the hours that I actually WANT to use my phone. Can anyone assist?
    "It's not stupid, it's advaaaaannnnnced!"
    -The Almighty Tallest, Invader Zim

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Check the battery saving options.
    Bye!

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    That was my first thought. But the battery settings aren't it. They haven't been changed from my custom settings, and I even tried switching them to performance mode to ensure it wasn't trying to save battery. No luck.