Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is this Bad Boy the future?

Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score

Cool Is this Bad Boy the future?

http://www.smartkeitai.com/lg-optimu...nounced-specs/

I think they messed up the specs for the Camera probably 8 mega pixel front and 1.3 rear.

Screen size and shear power of this bad boy makes it a contender! The perfect size not too big to carry in a pocket like a pad and an enjoyable screen size.

Too bad Metro probably will not offer this one. looks like its a Tmobile device

Device(s)
    G2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by s50spyder View Post
    http://www.smartkeitai.com/lg-optimu...nounced-specs/

I think they messed up the specs for the Camera probably 8 mega pixel front and 1.3 rear.

Screen size and shear power of this bad boy makes it a contender! The perfect size not too big to carry in a pocket like a pad and an enjoyable screen size.

Too bad Metro probably will not offer this one. looks like its a Tmobile device
    Noo its 8 in the rear thats the back nd 1.3 in the front. Yes i think this phone is for t-mobile they already had the G2x so yes

Sent from my LG-MS910 using HowardForums
    Sent from my G2 From T-Mobile

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    There is also this: http://www.theverge.com/2012/2/26/28...ds-on-pictures

Although Metro didn't release the Ascend II, but releasing this Ascend phone would be awesome

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    These phones are nice indeed! I probably won't "upgrade" my phone until Metro comes out with something like that. Probably take another year or two for that to happen. In the meantime, I will continue to love my Esteem =D

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    dosnt have anything im needing that i already get with my esteem. b4 u point out the quad core cpu all i gotta say i didnt need the dual core lg conenct so even more i dont need a quad core phone ill stick to my pc for my multi-tasking performance. this is useless i can only imagine how long them battery will last and why would any1 need all that cpu performance from a phone? these companies know these products are not needed but since american consumers are willing to throw cash at them they keep pushing the ahead with more useless junk...

Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    Well I see your point N4tzy and Babybee122. The price of this baby if it did come out today at metro would be $500 mark.

I do think its a good thing that these types of phones are coming out. Quad core , big screens the latest android operating software.

It pushes the rest to keep up, we all benefit from it. Better battery technology, better screen resolution , the companies just learn so much more.

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    lol buddy one thing we learned from any new smart phone on metro is that metro does it job of trying to get us nice powerful phone but they can never afford to get them with good quality batteries instead they leave us the hassle to finding extended batteries but i dont mind im happy with metro and my single core Lg esteem.

Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    I'M happy with my Esteem also , I haven't even rooted it yet. LOL I am waiting for root for c version to be debugged

I'm saying a year of more down the road these type of phones might be the high to mid end phone. If you look at the specs on it, it has a 2150 mah battery in a less than 10mm frame work.

The tech is being done on the phone manufactures end. Metro just down grades things on phones to try to bring more affordable (and so they can make better profit) phones that we have to pay full price for. Compared to contract carriers that give you a phone but nail you on monthly service.

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    The lg connect was just released just today it looks pretty good but dosnt have hdmi output and its only 4 inch screen and not 4.3 like the esteem i suppose what im really wanting from these phones that metro sell us is more battery life to be included. Till then ill keep purchasing my battery from batterybay.net i guess.

Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    I can't believe That the connect came out with the same price as the esteem.

The only thing that the connect has over the Esteem is the processor. Well I guess we'll hear if its that much faster, that its worth giving up the rest of the Esteems features.

I think the sales will stink. I was holding out on buying The Esteem because I thought the connect was going to be the high end phone for Metro. (was hoping it would drive The Esteems price down more) intil I seen the specs come out. I just went in and got the Esteem.

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    Yea i agree but i can see this phone's cpu being more pratical if game devs and app devs were making more power hungry apps that demand more cpu power to be run. If ya remember back in the days with these old school computers 500 mhz was hardcore speed for high perfomance computers and what made these processors grow in the past serveral decades was always the games that would come out and the software. I mean wow look at now we have call of duty and battlefields and u cant play their latest games without passing their system requirements that involves a really high performance cpu and video card.So in conclusion if these phones get more powerful it would be beacause of the games demanding more.

Feedback Score
    that phone looks nice. i just looked at the connect and i cant believe its the same price at the esteem either. I also cant believe that the esteem keeps going back up in price. It started off at $249 after rebate then $299 after rebate now its the highest it has ever been. Why?

Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    I think the Hardware in your hand will out do the bandwidth. (it already is doing so, att iphone) I do see your point of games advancing computers ( ill still take a powerful single core over muti core) I think it will be more from the need for video and graphic needs. App developing is still in its infancy stage, most not all , are cuties little things that help us out. Programers are going to get really involved and come out with more robust and more inclusive Programs not just Apps.

In the Asus Transformer Prime (i know it s a Tablet) the Tegra Quad core is really five cores , one is for graphics only. I'm not sure but I would imagine that it is the same here.

THEU, The price of the Esteem is now being driven by supply and demand (profit taking). Metro and Lg got it out there on the market seen it well received. Now how can we make it pay off? They seen that the phone has had good reviews, and sales are good. We can lessen the rebates(that everybody hates anyway) and make some $$$$ on the phone and the higher priced (but worth it) LTE plans

Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    very cool link!! Projector phone probaly would be useful for office use presentations but other than that ill stick to the hdmi output lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast