Thread: UVerse Problems

Device(s)
    LG
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score

UVerse Problems

I have Uverse triple TV Phone Internet, averall it's ok. The reason to get this over Comcast was the DVR has four tuners which helps speed through shows.
    We have have had some problems that were minor until Nov, when it began TV frezze up, and signal loss. All the troubleshooting failed to fix problem.
    Finally had the R/Gateway changed to currect model-thought was good but still some problems-not as bad. Just had new DVR box VIP2250 installed....waiting on results.

But compare Comcast and ATT costs, Comcast just increased fees same type service by $39.00 month. If they could all correct the glithes might be worth money ?????

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, and T-MO
    Feedback Score
    I've had issues with the DVR service. We come to find out that the DVR can't be plugged into the residential gateway via Cat5 for whatever reason. So they have to take the DVR box, move it to another room, and put a standard HD receiver off the residential gateway via Cat5. Works fine now. But just happens to be one of those weird ones due to a software glitch that they don't want to take the time to fix.

Device(s)
    LG
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score

DVR Box

Not sure understand your reply. What did you do with DVR. I had tech suggest change to regular box for mthe HDTV, but that still leaves a question on having use of DVR..

I changed all boxes RG and new DVR-cleared up for a while -except now have delay in sound when changing channels. Tier 2 support played with it a while had to swithc Cat 5 cables of tv box and other TV. Made no change-send me a second new DRV box Monday

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    From everything I've heard in the local area, I'm glad my U-verse is just a bolt-on Internet access option for my regular phone service. It works reasonably well for that purpose. I'm not sure I'd want to rely on it for TV & phone.
    Donald Newcomb