Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Win a Galaxy Nexus in our 'what new features do you want to see from Bell contest'

Feedback Score
    I would like Bell to implement an amazing Self Serve site, similar to Telusmobility & not to put your prepaid account into negative balance & yet you can't use the service when in negative.

Device(s)
    iPhone4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I would want Bell to have CSR that AREN'T outsourced. Have a reasonable plan, Unlimited voice+text+data on a smartphone for around $60 a month. And on a two year contract,with upgrades given every 18 months.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I'd love to see a return back to 12mo contracts. 24mo is way too long.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Come to an agreement with Google to bring Google Voice to Canada while complying with CRTC requirements re: non-Canadian ownership in telecommunications companies.

Develop an app that would auto switch to a stable VOIP client when on wifi in order to minimize airtime and long distance minutes.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    What I would like to see from Bell are improved customer service scores, but barring that, flexible data options that align mobile internet with smartphone use, implementation of a less chinese food menu style of rate plan building (I.E. packages that include CID, VM, and CFWD) that gives you Talk, Talk and Text, or Talk Text and Surf rateplan options.

Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    ''Contest is open to all North American users who do not reside in Quebec.''

RACIIIISMMMMMMMM!!! No, but seriously why the heck would Quebecers be left out? That's just giving us another good reason to leave the federation, lol.

Carrier(s)
    BELL Canada
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Landazar View Post

RACIIIISMMMMMMMM!!! No, but seriously why the heck would Quebecers be left out? That's just giving us another good reason to leave the federation, lol.
    Yea I was actually gonna comment on that. Why quebecians (is this correct?) are left out? Bell does have service there.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Z30, Blackberry Q10, Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Funny that so many of the requests are already a reality
    Means Bell obviously needs better marketing for what they offer

Bell to be less antagonistic towards online posters (seriously the fact that corp security even wastes time looking people up when most would simply respond to a PM is just sad; but they need some way to justify salaries)
    It's not like any of the CSRs who post online here are undermining your company
    But they actually give a 2+ hour paranoia laden course in fear about why we should never post online or tweet anything (which usually ends up with see Johnny was fired because he did not think ahead)

I know I probably won't win but I just had to throw that out
    It is sad I need to state the obvious but some people just don't get it. Any posts I make are my own OPINIONS and in no way represent the views of my employer

Device(s)
    Essential PH-1 / Apple iPhone X
    Feedback Score
    I would like to see reasonable 'rural broadband' plans to close the technology gap for those outside the reach of cable/ADSL in this vast country. If a smartphone user can get 6GB of data/month for $30, why does a modem user pay over twice that for only 5GB?

Device(s)
    Blackberry Z30, Blackberry Q10, Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeiphone View Post
    Yea I was actually gonna comment on that. Why quebecians (is this correct?) are left out? Bell does have service there.
    Quebec has VERY strict laws regarding lotteries / competitions / contests etc
    Thats why many people will not let them participate

Thank the Regis de Rents (spelling?) for the exclusions

Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    I would like Bell to acknowledge their customers in Quebec by including them in future contests...

Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kav2001c View Post
    Quebec has VERY strict laws regarding lotteries / competitions / contests etc
    Thats why many people will not let them participate

Thank the Regis de Rents (spelling?) for the exclusions

That might be it, but still I doubt that it makes it THAT hard to enable a simple giveaway contest. They probably just don't care a lot.

Device(s)
    iPhone4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Landazar View Post

You guys tried that, man you Quebec people have everything handed to you and still complain.

Feedback Score
    I would like to see a 24 month contract term. People rarely keep a phone for 3 years considering the constantly evolving state of technology. Also I would like to see their caller-id offer the name of the caller as can be seen with regular land line considering the premium that is paid for the caller-id service.

Feedback Score
    If the Canadian industry is not prepared to lose the extra year on contracts:

Tier the phones so that there are alternatives available at a $0 price point for 2 year plans, and are advertised as such with a competitive rate plan with full promotional support like 36M contracts. Basically, mid-tier phones set for competitive price points on a fully-featured 24M version of a 36M plan (which is the only real change) so that 24M contracts can be offered for people who may not otherwise sign one due to the fear of 3 year plans.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast