Thread: My Thoughts on nTelos so far.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T(work)
    Feedback Score

My Thoughts on nTelos so far.

I know i'm not a big poster on the forums but I do read a ton of things on here. I decided that I was going to give my thoughts on nTelos so far since I switched from Verizon in June.

So back in June Verizon refused to help me out with my bill being so high so I stopped by an nTelos store after seeing the 99.99 for two lines smartphone promotion. I went ahead and signed up with a HTC Merge and a LG Axis. My family also has nTelos service so I knew what coverage I would be expecting from them, however the rep did not tell me about not being able to roam on any carrier except for Sprint(I wouldn't have signed up if I had known that earlier) At my home the service works fine but when I started my new job I now have zero service where my verizon phone and even old iPhone with ATT works just fine. Then my PRL was wrong when I left VA so I wasn't able to Call text or use web. Customer service told me I would have to wait till I was back in VA to have my PRL Refreshed. I get back to VA and my bill comes and I ask for a credit since I had no phone for almost two weeks, The answer I get....No.

I really do like nTelos as a whole for the rates and good friendly customer service reps. However the service restrictions and lack of new phones kills it for me. I look foward to some decent phones and every time I am disappointed. I see threads on using iPhones on the network, I would be very satisfied if they would give me the support to get it activated and set up.

Feedback Score
    My name is Marta and I am a Customer Care Rep with nTelos. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the assistance you needed when calling Customer Care but would be happy to look into the situation for you and see what we can do to make this better. Please email [email protected] with your phone or account number and information regarding the issue (you may copy and paste your post from here if you would like) so I may investigate for you.
    Marta J. Eukers
    nTelos Customer Care

Become a Fan of nTelos Wireless on Facebook! Follow nTelos_Wireless on Twitter.