Thread: How Many Have Upgraded To PR1.1?

Feedback Score

How Many Have Upgraded To PR1.1?

How many of you guys upgraded your N9 to PR1.1 yet? Manual or OTA? Thoughts on the update? I wish someone would do a YT video of all that changes.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bmstrong View Post
    How many of you guys upgraded your N9 to PR1.1 yet? Manual or OTA? Thoughts on the update? I wish someone would do a YT video of all that changes.
    I have, it's super easy, make a back up, then connect your n9 to the comp, sele
    cy sync and connect, and let Nokia Software Updater do the rest... NSU can be found online...
    Official changelog isn't that amusing, but it feels far snappier and better than before...
    Nokia N950

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I didn't know you could do it via PC so I just downloaded it via WIFI. It feels snappier. Same as when they did Anna for the N8. It was a whole lot faster.

Didn't notice much change except there is Swype now and you can control music easier while locked. My wifi also is a lot more stable.
    Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia N9, Nokia N8, Pantech UML290 LTE USB card (Verizon), Zyxell 3/4G Router MWR222

Device(s)
    N9 White
    Carrier(s)
    at&t MEdiaWorks
    Feedback Score
    So if my version says...
    10.2011.34-1.299.1_PR_299
    How do I know if I am 1.1 or not? If not is there any way to check for the 1.1 and update OTA?

Device(s)
    Nokia N8
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsox View Post
    So if my version says...
    10.2011.34-1.299.1_PR_299
    How do I know if I am 1.1 or not? If not is there any way to check for the 1.1 and update OTA?
    20.2011.40-4PR_001 isPR 1.1
    First number must be 2.

Feedback Score

Nokia N9 FW upgrade

I don't know anybody who got OTA update in US. I did it manually. You can do it by digging this forum
    http://forum.meego.com

Do it on your own risk - I seen reports of bricked devices. Generally it is not complicated and takes much less time than it would by over the air - but file is much bigger 1.1 gig.... it took only few minutes.

Device(s)
    N9 & N8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I got it OTA and I am in the US. My guess is that I got it because my N9 is made in Finland.

Feedback Score
    It could be, lucky you!!