Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Scammed by Pana !

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    I can just post all your pm's here and expose you more if you want. Stop making things up.

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

STOP wasting the MOD's time. Nobody is interested in your SCAM.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pana View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

STOP wasting the MOD's time. Nobody is interested in your SCAM.
    Lol .. you really are a fool. Nobody is interested in you trying to make me look like the scam artist here. When it is very clearly you that is the SCAM artist. A lot of people know. Scam artist only accept EMT. I would love for us to meet in person to resolve this.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    I have nothing more to say to you. Unless you want to meet in person to resolve this. By the way, I'm in Montreal often

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Sanyo Taho , Novatel 4620 MiFi
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    So you are saying you sent a $450 dollar phone with no tracking whatsoever ? You have to protect yourself as a seller and have proof of delivery . If I were the buyer , I would be notifying my local police department and have them launch an investigation . This is at least a case of mail fraud that the postal service would be interested in. Something really stinky here. How can you accuse the buyer of anything ? You have no proof he received it . We do tracking on all orders no matter what the value to protect ourselves as sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by pana View Post
    Rogers verified the IMEI, and the phone was being used after I shipped it out to you. I told Rogers the phone was stolen and they put a block on that IMEI number.

Willy I felt bad that the phone got lost or stolen but you gave me no time to try and solve the problem, instead you call me a SCAMMER and posted bad thing about me. Why were you in such a hurry to post these negative remarks about me. Maybe you did receive the Bold 9900 but because I did not ship the package to you via xpresspost and there was no tracking number you maybe thought I would give you back your money, if you tell the MODS you did not receive the phone.

You paid $450 for a brand new BOLD, and it was valued at $550. Shipping xpresspost with insurance would have cost additional $22 to ship, but you wanted the phone and shipping at $450. Because you were to CHEAP to spend an extra $22 for shipping now this complete transaction turned into a mess.

I have over 50 POSITIVE feeback, and I never scammed anyone.

Because you decided to post this in the fraud section without trying to solve the problem together I decided I will not refund you, or spend anymore time trying to solve this problem.
    Check us out In Marketplace Forums For Howard Forums only deals
    WWW.MaximumSignal.Net
    WWW.MaximumSignal.Ca for Canadians
    Cellular Reception Solutions

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless (since 2002)
    Feedback Score
    Wow.. You ****ing liar. I ****ing hate these people trying to scam honest people. Rogers won't be able to tell if your IMEI is used so clearly you're ****ing lying. Pay up and stop being a ****ing ****.

Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Contact the local authorities. This guy is a fraud!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Unfortunately I don't have any of his info besides his email address. And the weird thing about that is, when I try to email it, the email keeps getting kicked back.

Feedback Score
    Good!

I'm in Montreal too!

So I can play the mediator if needed...

I'll be glad to help both parties...

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    I have nothing more to say to you. Unless you want to meet in person to resolve this. By the way, I'm in Montreal often
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)

Thanks !!! But No Thanks !!!

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G, 8900 Javelin, G600, Pebl, v80 w/850,
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Name:  59fb8_ORIG-popcorn.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  24.4 KB
    Here we go.....

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Of course not, why would a scammer want to meet face to face with the person he scammed.

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Don't put your nose where it don't belong.

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    I will meet you face to face any place and any time. And I will like you to say what you have to say in front of your computer screen to my face.

Remember one thing. I have your home address. So you would be wise to keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Of course not, why would a scammer want to meet face to face with the person he scammed.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    I would love for you to come to my home address since you have it. Anytime, I would actually pay for your gas as well. Mods can you please ban this clown already.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast