Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57

Thread: Scammed by Pana !

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Originally Posted by pana
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Go to you bank on line and go to email money transfer enter my email address and enter amount of funds to send then create a question then create an answer to your question. Send me the answer to the question then send funds. Before I can receive funds I must answer the question. Very easy to do. $450 includes xpresspost shipping to GTA
    I give him this quote, he didn't explain or defend anything but saying no phone, no refund.

    We can move this thread to public if you wish and I warn him to stop any BST activity in HOFO until it's getting clear.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Yes . Please move this to public. I have never scammed anyone so therefore do not wish to be scammed either. How am I suppose to return a phone I clearly don't have.

  3. #18
    An news on the parcel?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator HF 38 View Post
    An news on the parcel?
    Nope. Been checking the mail everyday still and nothing.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Any news Mod ?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    945
    Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Rogers verified the IMEI, and the phone was being used after I shipped it out to you. I told Rogers the phone was stolen and they put a block on that IMEI number.

    Willy I felt bad that the phone got lost or stolen but you gave me no time to try and solve the problem, instead you call me a SCAMMER and posted bad thing about me. Why were you in such a hurry to post these negative remarks about me. Maybe you did receive the Bold 9900 but because I did not ship the package to you via xpresspost and there was no tracking number you maybe thought I would give you back your money, if you tell the MODS you did not receive the phone.

    You paid $450 for a brand new BOLD, and it was valued at $550. Shipping xpresspost with insurance would have cost additional $22 to ship, but you wanted the phone and shipping at $450. Because you were to CHEAP to spend an extra $22 for shipping now this complete transaction turned into a mess.

    I have over 50 POSITIVE feeback, and I never scammed anyone.

    Because you decided to post this in the fraud section without trying to solve the problem together I decided I will not refund you, or spend anymore time trying to solve this problem.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pana View Post
    Rogers verified the IMEI, and the phone was being used after I shipped it out to you. I told Rogers the phone was stolen and they put a block on that IMEI number.

    Willy I felt bad that the phone got lost or stolen but you gave me no time to try and solve the problem, instead you call me a SCAMMER and posted bad thing about me. Why were you in such a hurry to post these negative remarks about me. Maybe you did receive the Bold 9900 but because I did not ship the package to you via xpresspost and there was no tracking number you maybe thought I would give you back your money, if you tell the MODS you did not receive the phone.

    You paid $450 for a brand new BOLD, and it was valued at $550. Shipping xpresspost with insurance would have cost additional $22 to ship, but you wanted the phone and shipping at $450. Because you were to CHEAP to spend an extra $22 for shipping now this complete transaction turned into a mess.

    I have over 50 POSITIVE feeback, and I never scammed anyone.

    Because you decided to post this in the fraud section without trying to solve the problem together I decided I will not refund you, or spend anymore time trying to solve this problem.
    Wow, I'm glad you found out that the phone was stolen. You didn't seem like you wanted to solve any problem except that without a phone, there was going to be no refund. I felt hesitant to send the EMT to begin with, but since you had such high feedback, I decided to go agead and do it. You never ONCE mentioned that expresspost was going to be an additional $22. You told me that it would be shipped expresspost with the $450 I sent you. Did you not ? And that package ended up being shipped with regular mail. Who's cheap ?? Don't make yourself sound like some kind of hero now and pretend you were actually going to do something about it. And after accusing me of actually receiving the phone and trying to scam you in return. I have never scammed anyone either nor do I plan to.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Don't make it seem like I pushed and haggled with you on the price. I can show all the PM"s here. You made it clear to me that no phone, no refund. And I said that I would report you to the mods. And you said to me. "I don't care, do it" So once again, don't make yourself to look like the one that is out anything. I have no phone and out $450.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Perhaps I can get all the info (IMEI) and such from the mods. To try to recover or recoup something here.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    945
    Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Why would you asks the mods for the IMEI number of the phone I sold you??? Just remove the battery, and you will find the IMEI number your looking for.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pana View Post
    Why would you asks the mods for the IMEI number of the phone I sold you??? Just remove the battery, and you will find the IMEI number your looking for.
    That doesn't even make sense. You clearly state that you found out that the phone had been stolen or "lost". Now you're trying to make me seem like the person that scammed you by saying I actually have it. Get your story straight. There's no point of you posting anymore because you look more like a fool now. Oh by the way, where did they find the phone registered ? Montreal ?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    945
    Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Hmmm what I find very strange is that you posted your old Blackberry Bold 9700 for sale approx. one week after I shipped you the new Blackberry Bold 9900.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    945
    Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    That doesn't even make sense. You clearly state that you found out that the phone had been stolen or "lost". Now you're trying to make me seem like the person that scammed you by saying I actually have it. Get your story straight. There's no point of you posting anymore because you look more like a fool now. Oh by the way, where did they find the phone registered ? Montreal ?
    Toronto, Ontario

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pana View Post
    Toronto, Ontario
    I live in Maple.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pana View Post
    Hmmm what I find very strange is that you posted your old Blackberry Bold 9700 for sale approx. one week after I shipped you the new Blackberry Bold 9900.
    Lol try 3 weeks. I had these old blackberry's laying around. Trying to recoup some of the $450 I lost to you. Still using the same torch I have been using, since I purchased a 9900 and never received it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need some Help!! I might be getting scammed!
    By bholloway in forum General Mobile Questions and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. pana
    By carsmovies in forum Buy/Sell/Trade Member Feedback
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:05 PM
  3. Scammed?
    By yaguang in forum Rogers/Fido/Chat-r
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 01:21 AM
  4. I was scammed on CL, any help?
    By fetoma in forum Feature Phones
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 06:31 PM
  5. HELP - Am I being scammed by LG or what?!?
    By TheUncleBob in forum LG
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 10:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks