Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Motorola DROID BIONIC XT875 Release Thread

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have the hw4x battery. I can last an entire 8 hour shift and be left with 30-40 percent at the end of the shift. Then after a 30 minute drive home I have 20-30 percent left, this is the second bionic I have had, had some software issues with the first, but battery life was the same on both.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using HowardForums
    ~T-Lar Seth~
    Gamer's Guild© Computer Service Technician

CJST Board Certified Law Enforcement

Feedback Score
    Just to chime in on this, I'm at 9hours 54minutes and at 40% remaining. In that time, a few phone calls, lots of downloading apps, and browsing the web. Mine is in 3G only mode, and battery mode is nighttime saver as preset.

Overall I'm very impressed with the phone and have no real issues.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    With just cruising the web and only 3g enabled, I get about 3 hours. I have no extra apps running, no market downloads on the phone. Is there any good apps around that might help with battery life? My phone is rooted, if that helps any.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    *update*

I just worked an 8 hour shift after fully charging a new battery, and I am at 80%.

Device(s)
    Droid X, Xoom
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I usually get a full day out of mine with the standard battery. A full day would be 8 to 10 hrs. If i bounce it on various chargers through out the day, I can make it a full work day and a social evening too. leaving WIFI or bluetooth on of course makes a differance.
    BART

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I leave wifi off because AT&T dsl is junk where I live, and I rarely use bluetooth unless I am going on a long trip, so it is off. I do have gps enabled, but I noticed it doesn't kick in unless something uses it.

But I think using 20% battery isn't that bad, if I am not using the phone for anything during those 8 hours.

Device(s)
    Motorola V265
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    This thread seems to have been corrupted. It shows 14 pages, but clicking on 14 or Last or Next keeps bringing up page 13. Is anyone still discussing the Bionic?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I think there should be more to discuss. Unnaturally quiet here.

Device(s)
    Note 9, S9, S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ktdog View Post
    This thread seems to have been corrupted. It shows 14 pages, but clicking on 14 or Last or Next keeps bringing up page 13. Is anyone still discussing the Bionic?
    Other thread have this same issue, it's just a bug with forum software used here. Nothing is missing.
    ==>My Amazon page with LED car headlight bulbs: Diamond Vision LED

=>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States, 108528479168913, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Device(s)
    Moto Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Is that bug ever going to be fixed?
    Maybe people don't have a lot to say because they aren't having very many problems with their phone, or maybe they're trying to figure out how they can get rid of it now that Motorola announced a better phone of the same style so quickly.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    What bug are you referring to?

Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States, 108528479168913, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Device(s)
    Moto Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The forum one that Fauguy was just talking about.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Oh, that problem comes and goes for me. Is there any idea when ICS makes it to the Bionic?

Device(s)
    Moto X,RAZR M,D4,Bionic, D3, DX,D2G, Pro, Xoom
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    http://www.acsyndicate.net/verizon-m...f-the-shelves/

Ouch! Not much to go on for credibility but the perfect storm of firmware and network issues has really devastated this launch I think. Incredibly poor timing and blame enough for everyone to feel sick about it...it's depressing.

I am enjoying the phone a lot and see the potential, but the glaring shortfalls and bugs are infuriating.

Edit: It now appears that the term "unsellable" refers to a supply issue with Motorola and they actually can't keep up with demand for this device, similar to what happened with the Droid 3.

I find this difficult to believe given the sales hype that went along with the release, but at this point nothing would surprise me...this entire chapter of Moto's history seems rather farcical...if not tragic.
    Last edited by kbman; 10-18-2011 at 05:23 PM.
    kbman

Droid RAZR M/HD MSM8960 does HSPA+ on US GSM carriers!

If we knew what we were doing, they wouldn't call it research. - Albert Einstein

Read more, post less.

Device(s)
    Moto Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    They probably didn't want to produce too many with the RAZR coming out. They should have just not released the phone at all. They said that the RAZR would be getting ICS at the beginning of next year. Funny how they said absolutely nothing about the Bionic.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast