Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Milestone X gingerbread

Feedback Score
    Where do you get the 4.5.602 AIO update from? Link please?

Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    It's in the Team Black Hat app. Since they charge $2.99 for their app and their hard work, I'm not going to upload the zip and link to it on this forum.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by syphix View Post
    It's in the Team Black Hat app. Since they charge $2.99 for their app and their hard work, I'm not going to upload the zip and link to it on this forum.
    The Team Black hat app is the Bootstrap one or what?

Feedback Score
    So now that I bought the app from the site do they just deliver it to my email?

Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    You should've received an email with a download link. Did you buy it from here?
    http://shop.teamblackhat.info/TeamBl...pplication.htm

Feedback Score
    Still no link for the TBH App, but I can also confirm that Im on Alltel and for .602 working just fine as well. Woohoo!

Device(s)
    Verizon Touch Pro2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mixercub View Post
    Still no link for the TBH App, but I can also confirm that Im on Alltel and for .602 working just fine as well. Woohoo!
    check your spam folder

Feedback Score
    Hoping that we get the 2.3.4 update VZW just released for the X2. 2 weeks later finally got the TBH link in email as well. lol

Feedback Score
    Stuck in a bootloop after trying to go from .602 back to the alltel stock. Any help?

Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Get into the phone's default recovery (NOT ClockworkMod) by turning the phone off, then holding down both power and home at the same time until the Motorola logo appears. Then release the power button while still holding down the home button. Continue to hold it until the triangle with an exclamation point appears. Then release, and press the search button. Choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click on the shutter button. Confirm it, and once it's complete, reboot. You should boot up normally.

Feedback Score
    everyone should just wait on GB. I am a sales rep for alltel and GB has been tested for the X and will be out in about a month or so along with a whole bunch of new SWEET phones. All I am going to say is that Alltel is finally steping their game up with coming out with new phones.

Carrier(s)
    Alltel (Because I like being beaten by a tube sock full of woodscrews)
    Feedback Score
    I'd rather have better service than new phones or ROMs. Running stock on my Milestone X and the last few months service in our area has declined noticeably. I've even gone back to older PRLs and no luck. Places I could make calls we cant even any more and messages are hit and miss. Had trouble tickets in to fix one messaging issue, but service still bites. Got 10 months left on three lines and if I last that long going to be tough to keep me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2