Thread: Unlimited North America Talk and Text $50 (ALL across Can NOW $65) and 6GB Data plan

Feedback Score

Unlimited North America Talk and Text $50 (ALL across Can NOW $65) and 6GB Data plan

This Plan would be Great for a business Person, someone who has family and friends ALL across North America or someone who is looking to consolidate their Home and Cell Phone. Honestly why have 2 phone these days. Simplify!!!!
    This plan as per the Rogers Rep is not available to NEW customers and a customer of rogers that has not been with them for less than 5-6 years. here is the breakdown.

Rogers Phone Reciept
    - Unlimited Northa America Talk and Text (ALL across Canada) $50
    - 6GB Data (this is basically Unlimited, umlimited in the states is 5GB) $30
    - call display, enhanced Voicemail, call forwarding/Transfer $8
    - Govt Reg Recovery Fee $2.43
    - No System Access fee

Total - $90.43 plus taxes on bill
    $101.28

The New Rogers Unilimted North America Talk and Text plans is $65 as per the Rogers Rep. and the 6GB pland is hard to get or not available or much more expensive. I have Been with Roger for 6 years and am considered a loyal customer, so that offers some bargaing rights. As per the Rogers rep this phone plan is Transferable to anywhere in Cananda at no extra cost, that includes change of number as well.
    Last edited by Clint H; 05-25-2011 at 10:26 PM.