Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: iPhone Sales

Feedback Score

iPhone Sales

How Is The iPhone Sales Going For Everyone!?
    Last edited by AriGold; 04-28-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Feedback Score
    You'll need to see the comp structure for it to makes sense..

Feedback Score
    is it that bad?
    Last edited by AriGold; 04-28-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AriGold View Post
    we got the comp and it looks good.. just don't know how much the device will cost us yet...

Will not look so great when you see the whole picture I would imagine.

Feedback Score
    Ohhhh now I wish I really knew how good or bad it's going to be... HELP
    Last edited by AriGold; 04-28-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    The problem is, no. We can't. I was chided earlier for releasing info on something I did NOT agree to a confidentiality agreement on, and I did agree to a non-disclose on the Apple agreement so, just bide your time and you'll find out soon enough.
    Low price, Excellent Service, High Quality. Pick any two, but you never get all three.

Feedback Score
    Its all coming to us suddenly out of nowhere. I litteraly know nothing other than I had to order demos and a display was ordered for me. Nothing about compensation or device cost.

Sent via the HowardForums Android app

Device(s)
    VZW Galaxy Nexus / Google Nexus 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We got some estimated on profitability. It doesn't look great.

My Feedback

Free eBook, worth a read.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwinagent View Post
    Its all coming to us suddenly out of nowhere. I litteraly know nothing other than I had to order demos and a display was ordered for me. Nothing about compensation or device cost.

What do you mean by "a display was ordered for me"? I am supposed to be receiving notification soon about it but have already been told I have to buy the display for each store and two demo models for each store. Not crazy about being in the red for months because of what I am going to have to spend up front just to start offering them.

If anyone has any pix of the display, feel free to PM me. Would like to see it and don't have time to stop at another store to look.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Profit is set at $30 for secondary lines and $130 for primary lines. Nothing else matters.
    We usually disclose profit for other devices... why not the iphone???

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FooledbyVZW View Post
    Profit is set at $30 for secondary lines and $130 for primary lines. Nothing else matters.
    We usually disclose profit for other devices... why not the iphone???
    Steve Jobs is tracking us

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by _KC_ View Post
    What do you mean by "a display was ordered for me"? I am supposed to be receiving notification soon about it but have already been told I have to buy the display for each store and two demo models for each store. Not crazy about being in the red for months because of what I am going to have to spend up front just to start offering them.

If anyone has any pix of the display, feel free to PM me. Would like to see it and don't have time to stop at another store to look.
    I had to order my demos yesterday because they had to be submitted by today for activation. Our display also arrived today. We haven't paid anything for the display yet and account manager had no idea how we pay as of yesterday. He didn't know anything other than it was coming. It arrived today and we put it together. I'm thinking the cost must just get auto deducted from our coop money. I don't have that much there but hopefully they let the claim stay until there is.

We are required two demos because the display is made for two phones. The display is very very nice looking. Odd I've gotten all this but not a word on compensation or cost and you've all received that info.

Also there are several requirements before you can start selling. You should get a list.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwinagent View Post
    I had to order my demos yesterday because they had to be submitted by today for activation. Our display also arrived today. We haven't paid anything for the display yet and account manager had no idea how we pay as of yesterday. He didn't know anything other than it was coming. It arrived today and we put it together. I'm thinking the cost must just get auto deducted from our coop money. I don't have that much there but hopefully they let the claim stay until there is.

We are required two demos because the display is made for two phones. The display is very very nice looking. Odd I've gotten all this but not a word on compensation or cost and you've all received that info.

Also there are several requirements before you can start selling. You should get a list.

I have not gotten any concrete info yet, just told it was coming soon. At least if I can order the demos from DYMAX I will at least have 60 days on them.

Feedback Score

Any New England Indirect Agents get iphones that are not premium agents yet

Hello, Just wondering if any New England Indirect VW Agents that are not
    a premium agent start selling the iphone yet?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fionna View Post
    Hello, Just wondering if any New England Indirect VW Agents that are not
    a premium agent start selling the iphone yet?
    I haven't heard from anyone that has actually started selling them yet. I've received my display, gotten my demo's ordered and received through WOW, submitted them for activation and still waiting on that, received contract with iPhone amendment and sent it back. We've also all completed our required iPhone trainings. From what I understand my paperwork is just awaiting signatures from Verizon and then we should be all set. As of right now iPhones aren't even listed in WOW to order other than the demo units. Not sure if that's because we personally are not 100% ready or because they're just not there and allowed for anyone yet.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast