Thread: My @Home line is taking minutes away from my family anytime minutes.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+, iPad Pro 10.5, Samsung HotSpot Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

My @Home line is taking minutes away from my family anytime minutes.

I thought @Home line didn't use anytime minutes. I currently have one of my @Home lines setup with unconditional call forwarding to a Verizon number. For some reason on myTM it shows the following for minutes used.

[email protected] 122
    Included Minutes 93
    Night Minutes 29
    Weekend Minutes 22

The total minutes I have used since the new period (4/28) is 144. So if you add up included minutes and night minutes it equals [email protected] minutes. So why are they double counting my minutes? I know if I was using my cell, it would be using the 500 minute bucket for call forwarding (unless it was forwarding to a TM number or is on the MyFave list). Btw the sim is still in the router.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Btw I just remembered in the past I did have this same @Home line setup with conditional forwarding to a Google Voice number and never had any minutes taken away from the Anytime minutes.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score

Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by tivoman View Post
    I thought @Home line didn't use anytime minutes. I currently have one of my @Home lines setup with unconditional call forwarding to a Verizon number. For some reason on myTM it shows the following for minutes used.

[email protected] 122
    Included Minutes 93
    Night Minutes 29
    Weekend Minutes 22

The total minutes I have used since the new period (4/28) is 144. So if you add up included minutes and night minutes it equals [email protected] minutes. So why are they double counting my minutes? I know if I was using my cell, it would be using the 500 minute bucket for call forwarding (unless it was forwarding to a TM number or is on the MyFave list). Btw the sim is still in the router.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2
    Everybody knows it deducts from anytime minutes. you cannot use unconditional forward!
    T-Mobile - the largest fake 4G network in Americas

HTC HD2 Speed on 3G/HSDPA

T-mobile 3G/H or Pharos 137

My broadband speed

My WM phone is the best GPS now, say good bye junk Andriod

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPhone View Post
    Everybody knows it deducts from anytime minutes. you cannot use unconditional forward!
    Please reread my post and stop posting false info.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Device(s)
    Nokia 8290 (TMO primary and site checker) / 6200 (850 roaming) / 6340i (AT&T PAYG and site checker)
    Carrier(s)
    Simple Mobile / AT&T PAYG (for backup & checking cell sites) / PagePlus (trial)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tivoman View Post
    Btw I just remembered in the past I did have this same @Home line setup with conditional forwarding to a Google Voice number and never had any minutes taken away from the Anytime minutes.
    They may have different rules for conditional forwarding and unconditional forwarding.

It makes sense, since unconditional forwarding is really just taking advantage and not what @home implies.

I think other carriers have also made the distinction in the past if not the present.
    AT&T and T-Mobile SF Bay Area+ Cell Sites - with Cell ID labels
    http://sfocellsites.com/
    Over 1,100 AT&T sites in the 9 Bay Area counties + San Benito, Santa Cruz and Monterey counties
    Now over 1,500 T-Mobile sites in these 12 counties

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The other odd thing about the @Home Anytime minutes is it doesn't show up under MyAccount when I pull it up on my G2. For example total Anytime minutes used between 2 cell phones is 39 minutes and 93 on the @Home line. So that should be 132 minutes total.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    It took another cs call, but we found the issue, 2 bill cycles earlier I inserted the @Home sim in a spare cell phone for my son. (only was inserted for one day) By the new bill cycle that started 4/28 T-Mobile's system still thinks it is a regular cell phone.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2