Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another billing system FUBAR

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Another billing system FUBAR

Here's another Rogers bill system complaint.

Got my bill 16 days AFTER the bill cycle date and for the first time, have no extension on the due date.

Again, Rogers, get your **** together.

Rogers, I used to hear stories of you calling customers for payment if they were 5 minutes late in paying, yet, it is acceptable to provide the bill to your customers 16 days after the billing cycle date with only 15 days to pay????

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldIRC View Post

Got my bill 16 days AFTER the bill cycle date and for the first time, have no extension on the due date.

Again, Rogers, get your **** together.

Rogers, I used to hear stories of you calling customers for payment if they were 5 minutes late in paying, yet, it is acceptable to provide the bill to your customers 16 days after the billing cycle date with only 15 days to pay????
    Then why not try online billing? in another post I recall you praised it like it was worth gold to you..

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I know what you mean, last month after there system issue in february many got bills 1-2 weeks later then normal, but i just received it 4 days after due date... got rogers collections calling me the following day.. They said it was my problem, i asked what date bill sent out, she looked at notes and said my due date....she took a back swallow and asked if i could promptly pay, i say sure in due time, with normal notice i pay 2-3 weeks, so i said i will pay in 2-3 weeks if any more calls i will extend payment by 1 week and want noted on account.

DH is offline I've got more phones than fingers
    Feedback Score
    Wonder if this has anything to do with the My Account delays. I also got my April 1 bill email notification to view online last night. Not impressed to say the least. Although I found I can filter through my billed calls easier now.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo View Post
    Then why not try online billing? in another post I recall you praised it like it was worth gold to you..
    Paolo I've been using online billing for years now and it used to be quite tolerable....don't know what I said that would prompt you to think otherwise. "Receiving my bill" doesn't negate "receiving my online bill".

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    Wonder if this has anything to do with the My Account delays. I also got my April 1 bill email notification to view online last night. Not impressed to say the least. Although I found I can filter through my billed calls easier now.
    Absolutely it does. My Account doesn't reset until the bill has been printed (virtually or on paper).

DH is offline I've got more phones than fingers
    Feedback Score
    Absolutely it does. My Account doesn't reset until the bill has been printed (virtually or on paper).
    Oh I know it does. I was just being sarcastic. I called in and asked them about this and while they could not verify the delay they gave me 100 bonus minutes for 3 months when I mentioned my concern in not being able to track minutes. As far as payment I am sure they would do a payment arrangement if I need it, regardless if the processing time is delayed or not. However when Rogers keeps telling people they can track their usage and their meters are days behind (not just the 4 hours) there is a problem. Maybe it is a few congested billing cycles.

Device(s)
    Essential PH-1, Pixel XL, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Nexus S
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo & Google Voice
    Feedback Score
    One other thing that may be fubared; the way data is counted.

I reset my data counter faithfully every cycle, and check my phone. A few days back it said I was at 9.3 megs. But, when I checked MyRogers account, it said I had used 28+ megs. Normally, my phone is very consistent with my account. I called and was told the numbers on the site were correct.

Anyone else notice their data is skewed high?
    Un-Rogered, and getting better 'value'.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    ^Rogers site is always within a couple megs of my 3G Watchdog app on my Android.

Device(s)
    Essential PH-1, Pixel XL, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Nexus S
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo & Google Voice
    Feedback Score
    Normally mine is as well. Not this month though. Weird.

BC, roamin Ab, Sk, Mb, Ak, Wa, Or, Id, Mt, Ut & Wy.
    Device(s)
    Rogers Bold 9900 / T-mobile Bold 9900
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers(Canada) T-Mobile(USA)
    Feedback Score
    Bell was just as bad, still even after I wen electronic billing, I got the email that my bill was ready 10 days after the cut off date....I have found Rogers a little better at 7 days but 17 days for a paper bill? Keep in mind Caada Post had it's role

Device(s)
    iPhone IVS | 9900 B0ldTouchDizzle
    Carrier(s)
    The one who pays me to use their service
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Again, Rogers, get your **** together....
    I can't decide if I like this new WorldIRC, or the old one that instantly jumped on the rape-&-pillage-bbt band-wagon when I was among the first to champion the trial Retentions forum/thread.

Before you were a Pro-Rogers drone...now you're turning into a BellVictim clone hehe.

haha.

On a serious note., do you think that these serious issues are ever addressed using THIS medium? How much direct-tangible effect does a thread or two on this forum result in?
    300 @ 5pm●5K SMS●Auto Roadside●Unlim Inc●1000LD●R2RLD●VP●6Gb LTDizzle+credits = <$36
    34+|0|0 119+|0|0

Factory Unlocked 5White32gb, GNote2x2, 9900 LNIB Retired, GS3 for Mobi
    i7 920 @ 2.67GHz 9Gb DDR3
    My Wireless LD FAQ., READ IT!!!
    The Jawbone I, photo-review
    Maybe it's time to update this....nahhhhh

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, PostPaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolutar View Post
    but 17 days for a paper bill? Keep in mind Caada Post had it's role
    "Paper" was not involved at all - please re-read the thread to catch up.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, PostPaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bubble.tea View Post
    Before you were a Pro-Rogers drone...now you're turning into a BellVictim clone hehe.
    Heh.

I too have noticed something of a vacillation between poles for World. I've not yet determined the pattern tho.

On a serious note., do you think that these serious issues are ever addressed using THIS medium? How much direct-tangible effect does a thread or two on this forum result in?
    I'd WAG at 100,000% more than just griping to only one's spouse, and ∞% more than saying nothing at all.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Old WorldIRC was employed and mind-controlled by Rogers. Before that, WorldIRC was pro "this is not a discount website". Now, WorldIRC is a consumer advocate and while I still prefer retention threads to stay in their own little area, I am all about ensuring the customer is fully equipped / trained. Sometimes I'll take the provider's side, sometimes I'll take the consumer side.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast