Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Israel Cellcom question

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G 16GB White
    Carrier(s)
    Softbank
    Feedback Score
    First, why are you recycling threads that are 2 years old to begin with? I appreciate that you have a cause in which you have passion, but seriously.

A response to your 4 points:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu5500
    1. You need to check your sensitivity meter. Looks like it peaks every time the wind blows.
    You're right! The figurative wind that pegged my sensitivity meter was your post. It blew.

2. Look up the definition of rant and political. You're clearly not using it correctly here as it doesn't apply. There is a difference between law and politics.
    You're right! There is a difference between law and politics. There is a similar difference between objectivity and opinion. I think the wikipedia page on "rant" might explain my position. Some might not trust open-source stuff. I've pasted part of the relevant text here...

"In some cases, rants are based on facts and concrete information, but the key ideas expressed are what the individual personally feels.

However, some rants are used not to attack something, but to defend an individual, idea or organization. Rants of this type generally occur after the subject has been attacked by another individual or group."

Here's the link for the wikipedia page if you want to read the full text. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rant

My opinion: Given your post count of 2 and your recent (4/12/08) entry into this community, I assume that you have outlived your welcome somewhere else.

3. The discussion was related to cellphone coverage which is regulated by governments in many parts of the world including the United States where the FCC grants tower licenses.
    You're right! Your post was slightly related to cell phone coverage, though my hunch is that you had other intentions. While the Palestinian case is a human tragedy of massive proportions, that type of discussion would be better matched to other political threads or forums.

4. Check the at&t/Cingular merger thread for some political ....errr legal discussion.....errr rants.
    I'll refer to something I think everybody's heard a some point in their childhood. See if you can complete the sentence. "If your friends decided to jump off a bridge..."
    Let your dreams outnumber your memories.

Device(s)
    BB Bold 9900! (Love it!)/Nokia E6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (Way back in the Metro One days! 1988) & Cellcom (Israel)
    Feedback Score
    boxedlunch,

Don't waste your wonderful breath on a pea brain!

We all know where this kind of person comes from. Don't stoop to their idiotic level. We have more intelligent things to discuss!

Nathan
    E-Mail:
    [email protected]

My Feedback!
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=176920

Winner of the 3rd Annual Hofies Awards in the catergories for
    "Friendliest s60 Hofo'er" - Bronze Medal
    "Most likely to choose a Phone over their Significant Other" - Silver Medal

Device(s)
    HTC Trinity
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nweinstock
    boxedlunch,

Don't waste your wonderful breath on a pea brain!

We all know where this kind of person comes from. Don't stoop to their idiotic level. We have more intelligent things to discuss!

Nathan

Where does "this kind of person come from", Nathan? Do tell.

If the roles where reversed you would have popped a vain already from screaming "antisemitism" had I made a comment like the one you just made.

Besides, what's idiotic about my level? If anything, you're the one who's acting passive aggressive. Now, that's demented. And as pea brains go, you're a shining example of one.

By the way, Israel is an apartheid state no matter how you spin it. I'm typing that so that neither one of you would misconstrue my post for something else. I'm making it clear that my motive for this particular post is political, rather than legal as was the case with my previous post, the one that ruffled your feathers.

Questioning my motives, was it? Is paranoia a cultural characteristic with "you people"? (I'm starting to sound like Nathan now), or are you both psychic?

Yes I do have things to discuss with more intelligent people. At least boxedlunch was being civil. Nathan, check yourself into a clinic.

Device(s)
    Honor Play 6GB 128GB version, Xiaomi mi A1, testing Meiigoo S8.
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin, HOT mobile Israel.
    Feedback Score
    Where does "this kind of person come from", Nathan? Do tell.

If the roles where reversed you would have popped a vain already from screaming "antisemitism" had I made a comment like the one you just made.

Besides, what's idiotic about my level? If anything, you're the one who's acting passive aggressive. Now, that's demented. And as pea brains go, you're a shining example of one.

By the way, Israel is an apartheid state no matter how you spin it. I'm typing that so that neither one of you would misconstrue my post for something else. I'm making it clear that my motive for this particular post is political, rather than legal as was the case with my previous post, the one that ruffled your feathers.

Questioning my motives, was it? Is paranoia a cultural characteristic with "you people"? (I'm starting to sound like Nathan now), or are you both psychic?

Yes I do have things to discuss with more intelligent people. At least boxedlunch was being civil. Nathan, check yourself into a clinic.
    it is so nice u r banned.
    Phones using: Honor Play 6GB 128GB,wife using LG G7 One, son using iPhone XR,daughter using iPhone XR, Youngest son using Xiaomi Redmi 5.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4