Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Enable USB Modem Sprint Touch Pro 2

Feedback Score
    Nevermind on the previous, but I installed MortScript and put the TetheringFix.mscr text file the the windows/starup folder, then rebooted and connected the USB cable, chose Internet Sharing, but there is not 'sprint' option.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCensor View Post
    I'm new to this. Do I copy this script to a text file on my computer then save it as 'TetheringFix.mscr' then copy it over the the TP2 in the startup folder in the 'windows' folder?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Sorry, it's connecting fine. I was just thrown off because I didn't get the second line in the Internet Sharing:
    "Network Connection:
    Sprint",

but it does connect.

I wonder why I don't get that second line with IT_Architect script like I do with the one picard1595 pointed to.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCensor View Post
    Sorry, it's connecting fine. I was just thrown off because I didn't get the second line in the Internet Sharing: "Network Connection: Sprint", but it does connect. I wonder why I don't get that second line with IT_Architect script like I do with the one picard1595 pointed to.
    I approached it from the standpoint of determining the minimum modifications necessary for reliable connections, and no more. The other script may be designed to do something more, as it makes several more modifications that I didn't find necessary. This script is simple, and well documented, so anyone can easily reverse the changes. My active script hasn't changed from what is posted here. I've had zero problems, and I use my phone in both tethering mode and in hot spot mode.

Feedback Score
    Yes, your script is wonderful, thanks. It doesn't cause the phone to reboot like the other script.

Thanks again. I wonder if it will work once I install Android...

Quote Originally Posted by IT_Architect View Post
    I approached it from the standpoint of determining the minimum modifications necessary for reliable connections, and no more. The other script may be designed to do something more, as it makes several more modifications that I didn't find necessary. This script is simple, and well documented, so anyone can easily reverse the changes. My active script hasn't changed from what is posted here. I've had zero problems, and I use my phone in both tethering mode and in hot spot mode.

Feedback Score
    Thanks again. I wonder if it will work once I install Android...
    I have Froyo set up in a sub-directory. However, I've ever tried to tether or hotspot while booted up under Android.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Black69Camaro View Post
    my prevail has a setting for gps, or location from data network.
    Do you know if FRX07.1 on the TP2 has such a setting?
    Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3