Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE of mitsubishiman **fraud In Missisaugua** Vlad Smolyarenko

Device(s)
    s300
    Carrier(s)
    t mobile
    Feedback Score

**fraud In Missisaugua** Vlad Smolyarenko

Hello all, my name is Josh Stomel, plenty of feedback on here. I have been working with this guy VLAD who lives in Missisagua Canada.

I mailed him a couple of phones.. S105 and V205, which he sold for me and recieved the money for, yet never gave it to me. In addition I mailed him another brand new v205, and he says it was stolen from FEDEX Customs

So far this guy owes me about 1000USD and i have had no luck contacting him. He does not return any phone calls. I am looking for someone that has delt with him before or who lives by him who could help me out!

He has not contacted me since, and I am so so so PISSED! He Owes me $1000!!

If anyone can help me , please do

Josh 805-704-JOSH Or Email: [email protected]

Thanks

Device(s)
    Samsung E720, E600 (Sold), E715 (Sold), V200 (sold)
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    Hi

Seems a bit dumb to mail someone you dont know phones and let him sell them for you... i dont think you have any come back on this as he could say you GAVE them to him...

Device(s)
    P900 + HBH-200 + CSS-20
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by cool96
    Hi

Seems a bit dumb to mail someone you dont know phones and let him sell them for you... i dont think you have any come back on this as he could say you GAVE them to him...
    true. you only have yourself to blame. you knew that fraud is getting rampant on this forum and now you have to do something as $tupid as that, much more, it's a cross-border transaction. sorry for adding salt to your injury but let it be a lesson learned for you and for everyone.
    Last edited by samantha2001; 07-18-2003 at 10:29 AM.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    Hi,

Also for someone who is worried about fraud you seem to have some "dodgy" negative feedbacks left about you on ebay by quite a few people saying they paid and you didnt ship....

What goes around comes around....

Device(s)
    P900 + HBH-200 + CSS-20
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by cool96
    Hi,

Also for someone who is worried about fraud you seem to have some "dodgy" negative feedbacks left about you on ebay by quite a few people saying they paid and you didnt ship....

What goes around comes around....
    oops! you got him...but that's not the point...i still hope he can get his money back although the chances would be slim to none.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    Hi

Yeah i dont like to see anyone get scammed but if you are that stupid then you would kind of expect it... i wouldnt send anything to anyone to sell for me and then expect them to give me the money.

These days I dont even trust half of my closest friends with my money because even then ive not been paid back and lost friends over it so no way would I trust someone in another country with my money or items...

Maybe its just the place I grew up but for all those who live in nice areas then just realise the rest of the world is a cold hard place and you can trust very few people.

Device(s)
    s300
    Carrier(s)
    t mobile
    Feedback Score
    Well, thanks for the negative inspiration cool96, but heres the deal, i have been working with him for about 4 months before he did this to me. He has sent me many phones and I was sending him many phones as well, thats why I trusted him, we wrere dealing phones with eachother left and right, new packages coming daily from him. So I trusted him! He said he got ripped off like 10,000 USD and he went bankrupt... So I dont know what to do.. Im thinking about paying a visit up to Mississagua and seeing what is going on, this is a moral thing.. When you talk to someone for a while, you develop a friend, and for a friend to dissapear on you, this is not okay.. I was just hoping someone out there had some kind of contact with this guy! thanks you for all your responses.. thanks waddie :-(

Device(s)
    motorola mpx200
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

Vlad

Hey Josh,

My name is Sam. I am vlad's friend.

I dont know why you are calling him a fraud. He is the most honest guy I have ever seen. He helped me out so many times.
    He had a great feedback both here on this forum and on Ebay.

I was looking at your feedback on Ebay and I dont think you have the right even to complain about vlad anyway. You have some realy bad transactions yourself.

I dont know what happened between you guys but Vlad doesnt like owing anybody anything.

I know he had lost his job and had he is still facing hard times.

Let me know if I can help.
    MoVe OvA YaLL AmAtUeRs

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    this is gettin interesting..

suddenly a friend pops in...

where's t-dot ?
    My HowardForums.com Feedbacks (225 and counting)

email - [email protected]
    please when adding me to your contact list, please let me know you are from howardforums.

Device(s)
    motorola mpx200
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

ummm

if he didnt send you a payment for the first 2 phones why the hell would you send him 2 more phones vlad's my friend and all but still i say your the one who's at fault u dont send anyone anything until you recieve payment for the product i guess you found that out the hard way

Device(s)
    motorola mpx200
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

by the way

t-dot == toronto

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i know that t dot is toronto..
    i meant

teedot the moderator

Feedback Score

i know vlad all to well .....

and i know of his phone dealings and what not, but it does not matter that he lost his job.

if you are dealing with other peoples belongings and money that gives you no right to keep it just because you are on hard times .....

the money and/or phones don't belong to vlad therefore he sould have given the guy the money as soon as possible.

that's low for a person to do ..... i too was a good friend of vlad's at one time, but he burned me in a deal and was trying to keep my phone and not pay me. we worked in the same office and the guy would come up with lame excuses as to why he didn't have my money .... i knew he had sold my phone and was planning on keeping the cash but i threatened to report him for theft and fraud to the police ..... and low and behold he magically had the money.

and i know of that deal he supposedly got screwed for $10,000 for ...... that was bull***** as he was scamming a guy in the states, and the guy caught on and stopped the shipment. and vlad had to answer to alot of people becuase they had pre-paid him out of trust for phones that he said he was getting and selling at a cheap price ..... those people paid him lots of money that he decided to spend on himself and his car ( saab ) doing up the rims , tint , and stereo system. he knew damn well he was scamming people and just laughed about it to me and another person we worked with ..... he never intended on sending those phones to people who gave him cash for.

i hope he gets caught doing his little schemes and goes to jail and does huge time ...

Device(s)
    motorola mpx200
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

hey snap-on.

you are full of ****. Vlad told me about you. You use to work in the same office as him and you got fired for not doing your job.

Vlad got you a blue v120c at that time for like $ 30 cdn. At that time it was worth like $ 199. He told me exactly what happened. then you sold him timeport which was stolen and he even paid you for it.

wait until I see vlad and tell him what you are saying about him.

do me a favour. DAVE RUNCHEY, leave me your phone # so we could clarify this. or you can call me , my name is sammy 416-899-5300,

I dont believe you could post something like that after he helped you.

Listen guys, snap- on (dave) is a low life 26 year old idiot that works for snap-on company as a data entry person or dispatcher.

You are so jealouse because you are a low life that cant even afforda car at his age and vlad at the age of 21 was driving a nice car.

ask anyone on the forum. Vlad is straight and never ****ed anyone up.

my 2cent

Device(s)
    P900 + HBH-200 + CSS-20
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    ninjadeath, if Vlad your friend never [email protected] up anyone, how come he's doing this kind of thing to Josh (mynextelproduct)? and how come he's not responsing to any of the accusations?

if he's got a clean conscience, he should speak for himself and not let his friends do it for him.

if he's really such a nice guy, why don't he give the money back to Josh.

i want to hear something from the accused party, not from you.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast