Thread: BEWARE of mitsubishiman **fraud In Missisaugua** Vlad Smolyarenko

Device(s)
    s300
    Carrier(s)
    t mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thanks MOD, appreciate the help.. lets see if we can teach someone to have good morals and remain faithful, like we all would like on this BOARD

Device(s)
    s300
    Carrier(s)
    t mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    FYI: VLAD's CONTACT # is: 416-951-0636
    He Chooses not to talk to me. If anyone can track him down, that would be much appreciated.

Josh

Device(s)
    Blackberry Torch 9800
    Carrier(s)
    Fido 3G + Rogers Extended Coverage
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

fraud

great josh,

remember, sammy gave you my number 3 weeks ago. you just woke up today and called me and left a message.

if I REALY OWED YOU THAT $ 500 YOU ARE SAYING THAT I DO. wouldn't you be up my *** on a daily basis.

ask anyone on this forum..... bnd_007 shipped an sl56 and an nokia 3650 before i even paid him. i paid him next day as promised.

look at my feedback..... 36 and counting.... i've doubt with everybody in this community and bring my friends here all the time. I spend lots of time here and have many friends here.

i deal with honest people only. you try to play with me and i dont get pissed off.......... i just play your game along and at the end you get ****ed.

sorry mods for being rude.

****..... I even detected a fraud and tried helping resolving it....

I pmd tdot and gave the guy who got defrauded as much help as I could... he got his money back...

I just hate rich asss boys like you trying to down on me and take everything I have. I tried resolving it pacefully but no..... you started fraud against me, you even put my address and etc...
    all i need in this life of sin is a gsm / HSPA phone and a bottle of gin.

Iphone + 70 Country Fido + FREE Rogers Extended Coverage + Fido Fax / Voicemail Bundle + 6GB 3G / EDGE + VOIP voicecheap provider

Everything I post is my personal opinion and has nothing to do with my place of employment.

Device(s)
    s300
    Carrier(s)
    t mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    WOW, this REPONSE BLEW MY MIND! Vlad do you have teretz or somehting, where did you come from! , WOW i called you everyday, and then you decide to change your cell phonenumber, theni have to get it from other people. Secondly you think you have feedback! VLAD CHECK My feedback on ebay, 131 under: MyNextelProducts

Secondly just because I work hard for my money (RICH *** WHIE BOY) which I AM NOT a rich as white boy... does not give you an excuse to RIP someone off. You know you owe me VLAD and please dont do this to me.

Okay since you response to quickly why dont you GIVE ME A CALL NOW so we can talk like civilized people.

Do not do this to me it is not fair VLAD. and DO not try to use your feedback as any credibility because it is not going to help you. You know what you did wrong, you know the conversations we had

FOR EXAMPLE: You got laid off your job, you moved back in with family, almost going to LOSE your SAAB, blah blah blah, please give me a couple months... COME ON VLAD dont be so freakin lame. Face your problems, confront them and deal with them.

You can run from problems and situations like these, morals are what keeps people going. If you try to pull SH*T like this in the everyday life... for ex;; not make car payments, your going to get screwed, so please dont start here and now with me.

I want to let you know VLAd that this blows, you really really hurt me.

I MEAN COMES ON what about that lame lie you gave me saying you mailed the money order via UPS, ?? that was right before i left to LONDON in MARCH!! oh what happened to that? did it get lost!?!? anyways buddy, like I SAY ----------->

[B] WHAT GOES AROUND, IS GOING TO COMES AROUND !! DO NOT DO THIS TO ME
    CALL ME
    805-704-5674

Device(s)
    motorola mpx200
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

to confirm

I did provide Josh with vlad's number 3 weeks ago.

answer this question josh ?

why are you calling now ?
    MoVe OvA YaLL AmAtUeRs

Device(s)
    s300
    Carrier(s)
    t mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I CALLED way before right now, he choses not to say that. He should call BACK maybe for a CHANGE. in addition, come on he has already been ignoring me since FREAKING MARCH how come he still hasnt CALLD ME!!

COME ON VLAD

805-704-JOSH!! LETS GO BUDDY

Device(s)
    Blackberry Torch 9800
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Thanx....sammy.

But still...... the v60g and the v205 that i never got, the messed up t68i......

what am I supposed to do.... let it go and just pay you whatever you ask... just bull...

i originally wanted to do so but sammy told me and convinced me not to as he had me realized that it is both of our faults.

i had sent 2 nokia 8890's ( i still have my invoice for those) to your place where you used to live....

what about that ?

get real and lets work this out once for all.

I am sick of seeing my name on the fraud forum...

Device(s)
    s300
    Carrier(s)
    t mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    VLAD your name is going to be on this fraud forum and LONG AS I F**cking live!!! and that is a promise. I swear on my LIFE that this will not end until you reiburse me!

SECONDLY i never recieved those 8890's!! since you have the invoice, i would like you to please put the tracking #'s on this FORUM so everyone could see! I never got them, so WHERE IS THE TRACKING.

WHY DONT YOU ALL ME RIGHT NOW, obviosuly you are awake, so COME ON.. LIKE I SAID, this will NOT and I MEAN it.. THIS WILL NOT be settled until you pay back your debt vlad.

JOSH

Device(s)
    Blackberry Torch 9800
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

respond

yep... you want me to start digging tracking
    #'s form last year.. if you had never gotten those phones why didnt you say so in the original thread.

and you keep avoiding the v60g, the v205 and the t68i issue.

and stop writing in bold because it wont help you at all.

you are full of it. but anyways as I said i want to get this issue settled once and for all but you are being an idiot sayifng " my name will never come out out of this fraud forum.. as long as I live".

comment like that will just piss me off more and more.

you have just destroyed your chance of negotiating.

JOSH, when you are back in to the real world give me a call.

i am at work right noe and my cell is off.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Torch 9800
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

one more thing

if this issue was so important to you.

how come you lost my E-mail address ?

i gave it to you at least 5 times.

you lost my address........ you had it on all the waybills that i had sent you.

you had sammy's #. you lost it too.

you know that his kind of things show that you dont realy care and you just wanna play with someones reputation on the forum.

good luck!!!!!

Device(s)
    Blackberry Torch 9800
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

great

no answer from you josh.

i guess you have cooled down and now we are ready to discuss our problem and get to a resolution.

let me know what you have in mind.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Where You Might Be Able to Find VLAD

He ripped me off as well 10 years ago. I was going through old e.mails and came across some old ones between he and I. He was supposed to sell me a new Nokia 9200.

As of 2002:

This is the address he gave me to send the money order to:
    Vlad Smolyarenko
    138 Dundas St. West, PH 214
    Toronto, Ontario, M5G1C3
    Canada

This is the phone number that worked at the time until he eventually stopped answering:
    905-617-0058

This is the e.mail address he used:
    [email protected]

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    WOW, thread revived after 8 years?

Anthony, did you do anything right after you got scammed?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I didn't know what to do. I was just a naive college kid and he was all of the way on the other side of the continent in another country. I was silly... Met him on e.bay and made a personal transaction outside of e.bay with a money order. Like I said, I was naive, sent him $300 and trusted that he would send me a the Nokia 9200 that he promised. After a while of not hearing from him, I tried to reach him. Via e.mail, he apologized and said he had been traveling. That was the last I ever heard from him and he never responded to me again.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    ^Anthony, what do you mean he was in another country, where are you from.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast