Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE of mitsubishiman **fraud In Missisaugua** Vlad Smolyarenko

Device(s)
    motorola mpx200
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

paying back

Samantha 2001, before just saying for vlad to pay back josh just like that.

Have you ever inquired or looked at the whole big picture.

Vlad was the one introduced me to this forum when I opened my cellular phone store. He used to buy stuff here all the time but then he got ripped off or played and he stopped coming here.

He knows many people like Adam Roth or Bongo Wireless. Ask them and they will all justify that he is a straight guy.

I start to hate this place too because most of the users here are kids and they just post crap and useless information. Happenedes in life when 2 people are doing business and something went sour, this is business and it is up to them to solve the problem. Posting fraud on this forum wont help at all.

I was following LuVMYT68 case and in the end everything is resolved without any problems.

I know that vlad is in contact with Josh and they are discussing resolution. Nobody in this forum has the right to judge a person unless all details are given.
    MoVe OvA YaLL AmAtUeRs

Device(s)
    Samsung E720, E600 (Sold), E715 (Sold), V200 (sold)
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    Hi

If you dont like this place why dont you piss off?

Device(s)
    Nokia N95 8Gb, Samsung i718, Samsung U608
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

Re: paying back

Originally posted by ninjadeath
    Samantha 2001, before just saying for vlad to pay back josh just like that.

Have you ever inquired or looked at the whole big picture.

Vlad was the one introduced me to this forum when I opened my cellular phone store. He used to buy stuff here all the time but then he got ripped off or played and he stopped coming here.

He knows many people like Adam Roth or Bongo Wireless. Ask them and they will all justify that he is a straight guy.

I start to hate this place too because most of the users here are kids and they just post crap and useless information. Happenedes in life when 2 people are doing business and something went sour, this is business and it is up to them to solve the problem. Posting fraud on this forum wont help at all.

I was following LuVMYT68 case and in the end everything is resolved without any problems.

I know that vlad is in contact with Josh and they are discussing resolution. Nobody in this forum has the right to judge a person unless all details are given.
    you can't get good transactions from the past to be compaired to a current transaction

as for the LuvMYT68 problem, it wans't ok in the end, i was the only one who was paid back, i know there are many others still waiting

after frauding the postal office, thats the only reason he paid me back, but i dont' care, as long as i got my money back, and i didn't get the full thing ( cause he was too damn greedy ) i had to make deals with him, take amounts of cash off in order for him to pay me back after 6 month's

if u think this is ok, then i would recommend you to reconcider ur member ship, and to never deal with anyone on these forums

straight or not, ur friend is @ fault if he dosen't answer any of the questions and no matter what u say, u can't jusitfy him, and neither can any other person that u mention.

It is fact that he is not saying anything,
    if u are a real friend, tell him to talk to mynextelproduct about this and discuss the details over the phone, pm or even in person

u are just making this worst for ur friend VLAD
    with every reply u can't jusitfy anything, ur making it worst, it's basically saying ur friend is no longer trustable with anyone and that see this is seeing the image, the ENTIRE image that you two are showing all the hofo members that he is a fraud.
    Last edited by ShadowDragon; 07-27-2003 at 10:52 AM.

Device(s)
    P900 + HBH-200 + CSS-20
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    i agree with furystar.

i think ninjadeath is the special spokesperson of the accused party.

i wouldn't say anything about it anymore.

all i can say is that, if people accuses me of something, i would respond to any of those accusations whether i'm at fault or i'm clean. end of the problem.

Vlad seems to be hiding from his friend's shadows. I couldn't care less.

I just want to know his answers, that's all.

At the end of the day, it would be up to Josh and Vlad to settle this thing.

And there's no need for any name-droppings here.

Ninjadeath, if you don't like the Forum, nobody forces you to stay. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. It's as simple as that.

Device(s)
    Samsung E720, E600 (Sold), E715 (Sold), V200 (sold)
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    Hi

Ahh a nice PM from ninjadeath to me

"how bout i piss on your damn face buddy who you think you iz
    tellin me to piss off this isnt any of your business anyway so you can piss right the **** off cuz i personally dont take kindly to your types around here!
    ya heard me!"

See hes a friendly kind of guy he must be part of the scam ring!

Btw, id rather you didnt piss on my face, its not something that usually turns me on and I dont go for other males as a matter of choice anyway.

You can tell they show their age when they spell like "iz"

On a last note, its really none of your business either IZ it kid?
    Last edited by cool96; 07-27-2003 at 02:42 PM.

Device(s)
    s300
    Carrier(s)
    t mobile
    Feedback Score

DONE

I HAVE SPOKEN WITH VLAD AND EVERYTHING IS SETTLED...

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONES HELP, THIS HAS REALLY HELPED ME OUT!
    THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK AND THANKS ALOT, I APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!!

Device(s)
    motorola mpx200
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

ummm....

cool96 dont talk **** about me ok its just the way i type you incohearent moron i type like that cuz i like to anywayz besides that as for the pissing on your face i had no sexual intent about that n you should piss off because your a moron and
    i really dont care about your opinions and keep your trap closed until someone asks besides that
    stay cool
    f**ker

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    CASE CLOSED!
    ///epic408

Device(s)
    P900 + HBH-200 + CSS-20
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    case reopened.

Device(s)
    s300
    Carrier(s)
    t mobile
    Feedback Score
    BUMP

Well to let everyone know what is going on, so VLAD was supposed to pay me back slowly, which he first started too. I recieved 100USD payment about 2 months ago, or even 3 months ago, and then he disconnected his cell phone.

He still owes me 500USD. Wow, i know he had financial problems, but I thought that by paying some off monthly everything would be okay!

Anyways so now the case is re -open because I would like to have VLAD contact me and have some more payments coming my way.
    The only reason why I closed the last thread was because he had too many people contacting him regarding this, and he told me to take it off and he would pay all of it off!

Well now look what happened, did not resolve anything!

PLEASE VLAD HELP ME OUT HERE. Being 21 Myself, I understand some financial restraints, but you can live your life cheating others!

AND FOR ALL OF YOU THAT KNOW VLAD or HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH HIM, if you could please let him know that I have not forgot this case, and I would really like it if he could stick to his words, and pay off the IOU and finish what he started.

Thanks to all that have helped!
    And I hope that if you can do more, please do.

His name is VLAD SMOLYRANENKO, and his # was: 416-996-2906

Some people on this board has done some transactions through me, but payed VLAD because he was my drop off guy in that area, so please people come foward help me out, help me catch VLAD and let him match his word.

Josh
    805-704-5674
    [email protected]

Device(s)
    mineral grey p800
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    oops! another scammer eh?

Device(s)
    motorola mpx200
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

fraud

THIS IS NOT A FRAUD CASE, IT IS A CASE WHEN BOTH PARTIES DISAGREE ON A MULTIPLE TRANSACTIONS AND THEY ARE NOT READY TO COME TO AN AGREEMENT.

MODS, BY OPENING TWO THREADS HOFO MEMBERS NOW THINK THAT THERE IS 2 FRAUD CASES.

THERE IS ONLY ONE CASE.

Device(s)
    Motorola V600
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T GSM
    Feedback Score
    Man, what a loser... god these forums are getting really bad. I'm so scared now to buy anything from anyone.

Vlad don't spend money you don't have and especially other people's money.
    Click here to check my feedback!

Device(s)
    s300
    Carrier(s)
    t mobile
    Feedback Score
    Thanks man, I appreciate it, I wish.. I JUST WISH i lived near him....... Vlad dont do this.. he still owes me $500 USD... VLAD whenever you are ready..

<My Paypal is: [email protected]

And my CONTACT NUMBER IS: 805 704 5674

Why dont you be a real legit person and do the right thing, you really have no morals..... What goes around WILL come around.. rememember..

The Netherlands (No im not coming back to Canada EVER)
    Device(s)
    SE K700i
    Feedback Score
    VLAD aka mitsubishiman... i suggest you respond here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast