Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Element Mobile

Feedback Score
    I was told I would have my new phone the second week of December. I called on December 22 and was told they were shipping late due to a problem. I was told my LG Axis was shipped on the 20th and I will have it by the 1st of January. Their goal was to have all phones to customers by the first of the year! WELLLLLLLLL, the first of the year is here and I don't have my phone yet PEOPLE! I called yesterday for about an hour and also had nothing but voicemail or automation then voicemail! I guess maybe because it was New Years Eve that they were closed but come on.....when you tell your customers one thing then change the story over and over and over again...you're going to lost their trust!!! They have lost mine with all these games!

Feedback Score
    One more quick thing....my friend who has a second line on my contract but actually lives near Milwaukee (I am in Marshfield) had his phone come in on Monday. He had a Blackberry and was shipped the Blackberry 3G..I MUST say..I was playing with his phone and it feels like the cheapest piece of crap I have yet seen!! No flash on the camera so the pictures were not clear..it felt so light and cheap...looks cheap and all around is a cheap phone compared to the Blackberry he has as the moment!!! Good thing he wasn't suckered into the two year plan renewal because his is also going to be up in May and he has decided to go with a different company. I encouraged him as I think it's time to move on, even though this will boost up the cost on my end for the bill. Thanks Alltel and Element for a Great New Year and Alltel especially for the loss of $400 on a now WORTHLESS PHONE AND ALOT OF LIES....I WILL NOT be going to your store for anything again!!! (Marshfield Alltel Agents-BOTH ALLTEL STORES who also say "element mobile"). P.S. As I stated in an early posting....Element agents told me that YES, Alltel agents DID know the phones they were selling under a new 2 yr plan would not work after the first....but that they had a 'QUOTA" to make and so they pushed their phones!!!!! I feel so used and abused!!!!!

Feedback Score
    I purchased my Motorola Milestone for the Alltel store in October and was told that there would be no problem with the transition to Element Mobile. I then receive a call from an Elemement Mobile customer service person that TELLS me that I will be receiving an Axis phone! I have spoken many times with Element Mobile and I literally have no choice but to take a different phone other than my Milestone. I paid $200+ for this phone and it works awesome. I sincerely wish that I would have not purchased that phone and I would be leaving Alltel/Element Mobile and switching to a different carrier. I am terribly disappointed that Element Mobile is taking over and FORCING me to use a phone that I DO NOT WANT. They give me some song and dance about problems with the Milestone, but this phone has worked perfectly fine and I just love this phone. I waited over a year before I made the careful choice to purchase the Milestone, it is everything I wanted. I am just sick about this. I am out $200 and will be forced to use an inferior phone, one not of my choice. I just can't believe that they won't be supporting the Milestone, that is VERY disappointing customer service. I'll not be recommending Element Mobile to anyone. My kids were lucky and switched to Verizon, who has a large selection of phone to CHOOSE from. Not just two.........

Carrier(s)
    Alltel/Element mobile
    Feedback Score
    Alltel will switch to Element this coming Saturday. I went to the Stevens point store to upgrade early, and Meridith gave me the run around, I went to the gas station and called Alltel Corporate and asked WTF? I have been a customer for over 8 years, and now I am back to the same crap. He approved the early upgrade for 25 bucks...But the only phones that do not need a data plan are the old ones.
    Merideth told me new phones were due out Sat, but she did not know what. I wanted the Milestone, it was not available, but was on the display? BS to me. I have felt nothing but distance from the word go, as for this change over, and now the cream rises to the top, just as I had forecasted many posts ago. From what I have gathered, the phones you currently have, will be changed out to a flavor, that suits Element, not YOU!! Word to the wise, US Cellular will pay up-to 600 bucks on ETF for you if you change to them, less your number, and as for that reason alone I am forced to stay with Element, for now. As for the phones, don't expect them to carry just plain phones anymore, ALL phones will require a data plan, even the cheapest touch screen carries a 10 buck data plan for texting, for Merideth says that is the only way the phone will work....MMMMMMMM? Also the phone selection is smaller than current Alltel offers, For when a Rep of the Corporate Office tells me to shop at Ebay for the phone I want, somethings fishy.

Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score
    Can those customers in the Element Area still order phones through Verizon?
    Have you read the forum rules lately?

Carrier(s)
    Alltel/Element mobile
    Feedback Score
    No, If you live within the Element area/Prefix/ you cannot order phones. It is the geographical area were you call home that determines who you can subscribe to, for If I lived 8 miles to the west, I then could be a Verizon customer Stupid eh? Better still, the Berlin store for Alltel is privately owned, and just a reseller, authorized retailer, but, to make changes to my plan or to get new phones, I must drive 65miles one way just to get service.....So I live in Oshkosh, and my Service is in Milwaukee, that sounds stupid right? Apparently to Element it makes sense. Berlin to Stevens Point, same distance, only no Local Service.......Lame.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 2
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Sounds to me that Element Mobile is really under equipped to handle Alltel's old customers. I was super happy with Alltel's service over the years. If this stuff is true and Element tries to change service, bills ect...I will not hesitate to leave...

Anyone have anything good to say about them?

Feedback Score
    I'm not sure if I have good stuff to say...as a former Alltel agent store employee I can say that we had no idea that the phones we were selling wouldn't work. Trust me...we work under commission but it isn't nearly as much as you'd think...at least not enough to compromise our morals...well at least mine.

I think Element is handling this differently than I would have liked to have seen. Even I have had some problems...can't call them without getting a voicemail...never getting a call back...etc. My biggest complaint this far is that I was promised the new Blackberries that were shipping had BB OS 6 on them...and when mine arrived it had 5. I was actually excited about the enhancements 6 has and am hoping it's just an easy software flash...but I'm not holding my breath.

I can't believe we don't know rate plans or more of their phone selection...it's dissapointing to leave your customers in the dark, especially when you need us more than we need you lol. I did some some complaints with earlier posts...for the guy who thinks the Curve 3g is cheap and the old blackberry his buddy had was great...what Blackberry was he using. Alltel sold the World Edition (no camera) the Pearl (Worst phone ever)...the original curve (which I have) the curve 2 (The 3g is the same phone...same specs...just should have OS 6 on it) and the Bold (Which element carries and they would have replaced it with the same phone). Just because it's light doesn't mean it's crappy...everybody sells plastic phones... And Motokrazy...where did you get the information that Element is charging the $10 data per phone? I have not heard this yet...but to play devil's advocate you were a huge Verizon supporter...you want their service...they were doing the same thing... They don't anymore but if we all would have switched to Verizon anytime before a month ago we would have had to have $10 data packages unless we got cheap flip phones. It was the easy way to go to stop dishonest customers from using data on their phone and pitching a fit when the bill comes lying saying they never used it. I guess it doesn't matter to me...I have and always will have some variation of a smart phone so I expect to pay for data. Maybe once my kids get old enough to have a phone I would find it unnessecary but charging $10 for data is in line with what other carriers, including Verizon do. In addtion, I wouldn't be so quick to tout US Cellular's dominence. The whole Belief Project they launched is a pile of crud, especially if you read the fine print. You have to buy certain phones even to get into the Belief Project, you have to accumulate a certain ammount of points before you can forego contracts but still upgrade...they sound all loving and caring but they really just care about money...which is what every company, including Element Mobile cares about. Having limitied options in central wisconsin sucks but if Element is truly this bad, I'll find a way out and I'll go to Verizon. I don't care about my phone numbers and I can list my buddies home address, he lives in Appleton, to get their service.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 2
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    How does it work with contracts then...

They say we must stick with the duration of our contracts in order to not get hit with a ETF....so shouldn't the rates and prices on the contract have to stay the same...it doesn't seem fair if they can change contracts that we are forced to abide by...

Feedback Score
    They legally can't change rates without giving us an out....that's the way it works...which is nice I suppose...they can change every other factor except the price...They can change your phones...change the network...as long as price remains as was contracted.

You have to assume Element's goal is to gain customers which is why most of this stuff is so baffling

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 2
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Totally, I guess the best thing to do now is just ride it out and hope for the best. Otherwise, if there is any sort of OPT out option i think i will take it because of element's lack of phone choices...

Feedback Score
    I guess I can see where you're coming from but this company can't operate with only 6 phones...I have to imagine a lot more are coming...When I worked for Alltel/Element the same high ranking Employee who told me about the lower plans also told me Element is going to have a huge phone selection...even offering netbooks which, at the time, sounded really great...because that shows a small company with a big company mentality...but I haven't seen any of it yet

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 2
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    I guess time will tell....BTW I received my BB 3G and was wondering about the OS 6 upgrade you mentioned earlier.

I am assuming my phone is same as yours, and if so any tips/directions/link on how to upgrade? or is that a No-No to do with BBs?

Thanks

Device(s)
    Casio Rock
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Element Mobile

I still plan on making the trip to Wisconsin once Element gets thier towers done.. I'll bring my RF spectrum analyzer :-) It'll be a fun trip to see Element mobile stores and service :-)
    Squires
    FCC Radio Operator, KK1G
    NARTE Telecommunications Technician, (NCT)
    Commercial Radiotelephone Operator w/ ship radar (FCC)
    GMDSS Radio Operator / Maintainer (FCC)
    Canadian Radio Operator, VE3UPK

Feedback Score
    radio_freq_vzw...bring some beer at least...we'll get a poker game going .... I haven't had confirmation on how to get OS 6...once I do I'll post it

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast