Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Element Mobile

Feedback Score
    Even if phones come today I don't believe they will be activated until January 7th.

Feedback Score
    Just found out the Axis phones will not ship until the 3rd........

Feedback Score
    So I might as well not bother migrating my data until the 7th? I wonder why they have data transfer dates so early then?

http://www.elementmobile.com/freeupgrade/locations.html

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 2
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Anyone in the Stevens Point/Wisc. Rapids area have a number to call to check if/when the phones are gonna ship...

I just want to make sure I get it before my current phone gets cut off.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Here is their support number and email:
    800-236-1461, or [email protected]

I just fired off an email, I guess I'll wait and see if I hear anything today.

Feedback Score
    I have had excellent results in a timely manner when I have sent email questions into support.

Feedback Score
    I just received the following back from them:
    There was a delay in receiving the phones. The first shipment of Blackberry Curve 3’s went out today. They will continue to ship on Thursday, Friday and Monday. Expect to see your phone by next week.

Feedback Score
    I received my phone yesterday(Curve 3), so far so good. Now I just need to get the data migrated.

Feedback Score
    Here is a pdf i was able to dig up on the Axis ....

http://www.cellcom.com/resources/med...0Datasheet.pdf

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 2
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score

Got my phone.

Just received my curve 3g. Charged and ready for data migration.

Does anyone know I can BES on a 3g?

Thanks
    C

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwiza View Post
    Does anyone know I can BES on a 3g?
    BES communication will work over 3g.

Feedback Score

Element change over

Not very happy with the alltel to element change over, I purchased a brand new Motorola Milestone four months ago with no talk about this element mobile, spent 200 bucks on it. Now there sending me a LG Axis, whatever that is. I can't believe they only have 2 smartphones for this change over, talk about unprepared. Not impressed so far, there gonna loose a lot of business once contracts are up. We should be able to switch our numbers to another wireless carrier since we didn't sign up with element mobile and not pay the etf. This is bull

Feedback Score
    After I got my new BB3, I did the data migration. Two days later, my old BB just went dead--no service with Alltel. I spent four days without service and magically, today, I checked and it started downloading the backlog of VM and texts.

No communication I received gave me any indication of the exact date of the switch over so I have no idea when my new BB will work. I went to one of the switch locations today at 3 pm--they were closed early for the holiday.

A phone call yesterday put me in voicemail and my phone call was never returned. I had a dead phone and still haven't gotten a customer service response.

I finally had to restore my old BB myself and I'm not happy if this is the way the customer service is going to be handled by Element. I'm just glad I didn't fall for the "early upgrade" BS the Alltel agents were giving me a month ago when I went in to get my husband's phone switched to a pre-paid number.

Feedback Score

Pissed as well at Alltel and Element!

Quote Originally Posted by chexstr66 View Post
    Not very happy with the alltel to element change over, I purchased a brand new Motorola Milestone four months ago with no talk about this element mobile, spent 200 bucks on it. Now there sending me a LG Axis, whatever that is. I can't believe they only have 2 smartphones for this change over, talk about unprepared. Not impressed so far, there gonna loose a lot of business once contracts are up. We should be able to switch our numbers to another wireless carrier since we didn't sign up with element mobile and not pay the etf. This is bull
    Don't feel bad there....you're not the only one who got screwed. I also was suckered into buying a new Motorola Milestone on October 25 along with a 2 year contract that I was forced into just so I could have a working phone. My contrat would have been up in May, and had my blackberry not died I would have not renewed my contract. But... I had to have a phone that worked so I felt I had no option but to do that "early renewal" (which by the way also cost me extra because it was "early"). I also purchased the Motorola Milestone desktop charger (which I soooo love and don't want to give up) and a case and protector film and a year of insurance on the phone that was paid in full. I was told switching will not affect the phone..(As I stated in a previous posting on here). I spent a total of almost $400!!! I feel if THEY MUST switch me to the LG Axis...which doesn't look so bad...then I SHOULD BE FULLY OR ATLEAST HALF WAY REIMBURSED!!!! Looks like the new year will be a pissy one with the cell phone company and I promise they will hear me yell if all doesn't go well!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast