Since I'm now with AT&T, I have my old Blackberrys for sale.

First is a Tour, just over 1 year old. Has some light scratches on the face, never dropped or abused. I kept a screen protector on the screen, I took it off about a month ago. I will also include the original case plus a charging pod. I don't have the charger, it's a standard microUSB, it got swiped out of the office. Has the latest OS on it (as of about a month ago). Looking for $100 OBO.

Second is a 8830. My wife was the second owner, we bought it to replace a broken Curve back in August. This thing is built like a tank! Shows some use but it is in excellent condition. No accessories included, phone only, though if I find a miniUSB charger, I'll throw it in (have been charging it thru usb on my computer). $35 obo.

Next is a 8230 Flip. Phone cosmetically is in great condition, functions well, but occasionally the speaker for the ringer and alerts cuts out. Would be great for someone who keeps their phone on vibrate only. Phone only, no accessories. $25 obo.

Last is a parts phone lot. First is a 8130. It still functions, though it's frankly beat to hell. It survived 2 immersions by my 20 month old. Second phone is a 8530 that said 20 month old dunked when it was 6 weeks old. My wife got a little anxious and put the battery back in after only 12 hours and I believe it wasn't completly dry and shorted. Phone shows only two blinking light flashes when plugged in or charged, but the case is like new. $20 obo.

All phones are sold as described with no warranties implied and all sales are final. Shipping will be by my discression (USPS parcel/priority) with deliver confremation. Shipping can be upgraded, you pay the difference. I have (rather old) feedback here, and ebay and heatware feedback under the username uli2000. Pics will be added soon.