Thread: Sony X10

Device(s)
    Nokia N97- Finally!!
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Sony X10

So I am a die hard Nokia fan, but their OS is just so washed out and boring. Even their MeeGo software looks boring so I see that the pretty big up and coming OS is Android. So i am considering getting the Sony Xpheria, but i have an unlocked Nokia N97 with a 10 dollar a month "stupid phone" unlimited data plan. So my question for everyone is if i buy this phone unlocked and pop in my current AT&T sim, will AT&T realize and make me switch my data plan???

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    That's exactly what they did to me. I bought and unlocked a Rogers X10 back in April, then as soon as att started selling the X10, I got the dreaded text telling me they switched my data plan since I was using a smartphone. Now I'm on Verizon in Droidville

Feedback Score
    That's awful!

This is exactly the reason why I hate getting data plans. I always purchase my phone factory unlocked from timtechs and then I pop in any GSM sim card and that's it. Best part is that I can switch from one sim to another when I'm travelling

Feedback Score
    Have you heard that Android 2.1 is now available for the X10? I wish I had known earlier, I wouldn't have sold mine to get the Galaxy S