Thread: Tmobile g2 newb review

Feedback Score

Tmobile g2 newb review

Hi all
    been reading for years but just had to post this. After the headache of the hd2 for 3 months i was able to goto the shack and trade in for a pair of g2's and i have been up all night on the same charge doing everything the hd2 could not do without having a mini stroke!

Now that said i am a 40 something semi tech enthusist andmust say i think i have found "it" hell i bought a nokia 3650 back way back in the day and it was the bomb and still works but the hd2 and win 6.5 either overwhelmed me or was just a joke and hell i build my own computers and networks fwiw.

Anyway we did not plan to get these phones just stumbled into the shack and they had 2 so we traded straight up fopr them only paid for the clear protectors

get one if you read the specs and like its fast crisp and very accurate and the keyboard blows any blackberry away best ever and i have fat fingers! Lol

anyway sorry i don't have the tech expertise to explain what you all want to know but i think 75-80 % who buy this will be pleasantly suprised..just hope you can get one

about time tmo i was losing faith

take care all

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; T-Mobile G2 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1(KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

It's my favorite phone ever made, so far

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Welcome to HoFo. Both of you.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8320
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I love my G2. Will like it even more when the LED flashes as notification. This is a bug confirmed by HTC.