Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Samsung fascinate galaxy s sch-i500 cannot manually program?? Help needed

Carrier(s)
    pageplus cellular
    Feedback Score
    verizon phones do not take sim cards so I dont think u can work that one out. Get pageplus cellular. It is the cheapest 45.00 includes all, no taxes, no contract. It runs exactly the same as it did when I was paying $100.00 + a month for verizon wireless . The only drawback is no free phones. Still best deal tho.

Carrier(s)
    Cricket, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    To access the hidden menus from the dialer:
    • Open the dialer and enter *#83786633 then press the Home key
    • Open the dialer again (clear previously entry if it is still present) enter *#22745927
    • Enter the SPC 000000 then enable Hidden Menu

Now you can enter Service Mode by entering **772
    This does leave unanswered questions.

When trying to set up my Samsung i500 Facinate, it starts up in Safe Mode, goes to Puzzle Unlock then to 'Select Language' then to the 'Press "Send" to activate your phone' with Emergency and Send buttons displayed. Pressing Send takes you to the dial pad with the Verizon Programming In Progress. Characters pressed at this point are shown one by one, all this while the Verizon voice is stating you do not have service & available options.

Pressing Home after jstubblefield's step #1 entry (*#83786633) does nothing.

Could someone kindly elaborate on these process steps?

Any help appreciated.

Carrier(s)
    Cricket, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have resolved my new service issue, voice & text is operating.

I'm now working on the Web issue, looking for the WAP settings.

Feedback Score
    I have gone by this procedure but I do not seem to know what I am doing since I have no understanding. Can someone please help me with this or is there a site that can provide a tutorial.
    My phone is also a flashed one and it is to have 3g but it doesn't work, and when i call cricket they cant help since it is flased, does anyone know how to enable the 3g internet?

Device(s)
    HTC Shift
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Ok, now I need help. I have a sprint shift that has been provisioned for page plus. I need to know how to manually check it. Where you put in the info it shows my phone #@sprint I need to know what it should show. I get text, voice but no MMS when I am on the phones internet. There is also ppl which it will not let me update. I just need to know what that manually set up page should say. You dial in ##3282 will let me look at it but I don't know if it is right

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Anyone have any idea how to get into the diagnostic mode of the Galaxy Nexus?

Feedback Score
    ok when I enter **772 and hit the green send button it dials and says "if you would like to make a collect mobile to mobile call" etc etc. could you please elaborate what to do after entering **772?

Feedback Score
    Step 01: If needed; to bypass activation screen, press emergency call button, then at the dialer, press * # 8 3 7 8 6 6 3 3, press the Home key

Step 02: From the home screen, tap phone icon, press * # 2 2 7 4 5 9 2 7

Step 03: Check SPC code displays, enter SPC code: ______ displays tap in white box to show virtual keyboard, enter 6 digit code (default: 000000), tap OK

Step 04: Select "?Hidden menu Enable" tap OK

Step 05: From the phone dialer screen, press * * 7 7 2

Step 06: Check SPC code displays, enter SPC code: ______ displays, tap in white box to show virtual keyboard, enter 6 digit code (default: 000000), tap OK

Step 07: Service Mode MEID displays, tap DOWN

Step 08: Service Mode ESN displays, tap DOWN

Step 09: Service Mode AKEY displays, tap DOWN

Step 10: SVC Mode NAM1 CDMA Directory displays: tap Touch Here to show virtual keyboard, enter 10 digit MDN, tap the enter key to proceed

Step 11: SVC Mode NAM1 MSIN (MIN) displays, enter 10 digit MIN, tap enter key to proceed

Step 12: SVC Mode NAM1 CDMA Home SID displays, enter SID, tap enter to proceed

Step 13: SVC Mode NAM1 End of basic NAM displays, Tap the Back Key, then tap OK to EXIT

Step 14: Device will power cycle Off/On

Feedback Score

Confused!

I recently bought this phone to use on PP, but even after doing the steps below it still simply restarts in safe mode and forces me to do Step 01 in order to get to the home screen. By the way, for Steps 10-12 what are the MDN, MIN, SID? I was simply entering 0's. What should I be doing?

Quote Originally Posted by ljmndrc View Post
    Step 01: If needed; to bypass activation screen, press emergency call button, then at the dialer, press * # 8 3 7 8 6 6 3 3, press the Home key

Step 02: From the home screen, tap phone icon, press * # 2 2 7 4 5 9 2 7

Step 03: Check SPC code displays, enter SPC code: ______ displays tap in white box to show virtual keyboard, enter 6 digit code (default: 000000), tap OK

Step 04: Select "?Hidden menu Enable" tap OK

Step 05: From the phone dialer screen, press * * 7 7 2

Step 06: Check SPC code displays, enter SPC code: ______ displays, tap in white box to show virtual keyboard, enter 6 digit code (default: 000000), tap OK

Step 07: Service Mode MEID displays, tap DOWN

Step 08: Service Mode ESN displays, tap DOWN

Step 09: Service Mode AKEY displays, tap DOWN

Step 10: SVC Mode NAM1 CDMA Directory displays: tap Touch Here to show virtual keyboard, enter 10 digit MDN, tap the enter key to proceed

Step 11: SVC Mode NAM1 MSIN (MIN) displays, enter 10 digit MIN, tap enter key to proceed

Step 12: SVC Mode NAM1 CDMA Home SID displays, enter SID, tap enter to proceed

Step 13: SVC Mode NAM1 End of basic NAM displays, Tap the Back Key, then tap OK to EXIT

Step 14: Device will power cycle Off/On

Feedback Score

Exclamation Changed SPC code

Quote Originally Posted by jstubblefield View Post
    FINALLY FOUND IT and it WORKED for the Samsung SCH-i500

(Courtesy of XDA-Developers!)

To access the hidden menus from the dialer:
    • Open the dialer and enter *#83786633 then press the Home key
    • Open the dialer again (clear previously entry if it is still present) enter *#22745927
    • Enter the SPC 000000 then enable Hidden Menu

Now you can enter Service Mode by entering **772
    I got into the SPC fine, but I'm stuck because my code is not 000000. HELP!!!

Carrier(s)
    a few
    Feedback Score
    So I realize that this thread is old and such, but I am curious to know how this all goes down seeing as this is my first time doing this. I got into the hidden menus and such... modded the phone number and sid but honestly do not know where to go from here. I am thinking I have to buy a program to switch carriers. Correct? Other than that I am good. any help would be appreciated. I may even blow you a kiss.

Carrier(s)
    a few
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubayy79 View Post
    I got into the SPC fine, but I'm stuck because my code is not 000000. HELP!!!
    Uhhh... I am pretty sure you have to contact your carrier for this step. 000000 is just the default if I am not mistaken.

Feedback Score

Page Plus activation

Quote Originally Posted by bre2003 View Post
    Ok I'm having more trouble than I should with this. I don't understand the instructions at all. I've been trying all day to get this to program. Its driving me crazy. Someone please help me. I need simple terms. Thank you.
    Just go to the Page Plus website and give them the ESN of the phone and they can activate it while you are online

Feedback Score
    Try this ##626#
    then this 000000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2