Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Finished Interview Conducting Background Check What to expect ?!?!?!?!

Feedback Score
    What is the Pay rate with Sprint?
    I filled out a app online also and I am waiting for a reply.
    I know there is a base + commission but would like more details
    Thank you

Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by d7221116 View Post
    Hey congrats!!!

I just filled out online application and got this message..... "Thank you for completing our assessment. An invitation and instructions to complete our application will be sent to your email within 24 hours. This must be completed for further consideration of this position. If you do not receive this message, please check your email's spam filter. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Sprint."

What can i expect within 24 hrs?? What is it that must be completed?? Thank you!
    If you've taken the assessment, you'll get a form which they'll use to do your background check after interviews. I applied online, went through the assessment and pre-employment form and got contacted by a recruiter for an interview, all within 4 days. It's important to complete the second part (background) as honestly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by dabadie View Post
    What is the Pay rate with Sprint?
    I filled out a app online also and I am waiting for a reply.
    I know there is a base + commission but would like more details
    Thank you
    the pay is different depending on where you're working and in what position. check out the glassdoor website... it's pretty accurate. They'll also tell you at the interview.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by d7221116 View Post
    Hey congrats!!!

I just filled out online application and got this message..... "Thank you for completing our assessment. An invitation and instructions to complete our application will be sent to your email within 24 hours. This must be completed for further consideration of this position. If you do not receive this message, please check your email's spam filter. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Sprint."

What can i expect within 24 hrs?? What is it that must be completed?? Thank you!
    If memory serves me correctly its to fill out your profile further and more questions about you. all in all my process from application to hire was a month and a week. The benefits are the best ive seen of any company Ive worked for.

Sprint is doing a hiring blitz in NY its advertised all over the place here.....I guess I was lucky enough to get the job. I wish you luck apply to more then one help your chances

PIN: 312FE8AD

Feedback Score
    Hi everyone. I had my 2nd interview with the Sprint retail store on 9/23/10, got a call from the manager the next day that they wanted to move forward and they were going to begin the background check and as soon as it came back I would take the drug test. I was e-mailed the paper to take the drug test on 10/1/10, I went at 9am to take the test. Today is 10/6/10 and I still havent heard anything. Does anyone know the process or how long it takes?

Device(s)
    i880 (Voice Calls), Samsung Epic 4G (Data & Text)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint-Nextel
    Feedback Score
    The whole process depends on YOUR store. I would call your manager

Carrier(s)
    Sprint Nextel
    Feedback Score
    So im now into my 2nd week at my store and I like the environment and the people are great. Ive been pretty much doing everything except for new Acts. But im confident that next week I will be upto par with that.....I pretty much know what to do!

Feedback Score
    So if it says "Offer Extended" under the job status... Does that mean background has cleared and you're in???

Feedback Score
    Pay is crap.. Your commission is capped and hourly is low.. :T...

Carrier(s)
    Verizon/Sprint
    Feedback Score
    "Offer Extended" means they should be calling or sending you an official offer letter stating rate of pay, ect. Once you agree, it goes to "Offer Accepted".

Feedback Score
    I have a question. I recently applied at Sprint, and already had an interview last Saturday the 6th, the manager said he was going to most likely call me in about a week to make me an offer, the store manager and the assistant manager seemed very happy with me (they told me) lol, I have not received a call yet and I looked at my application online and it says still "under consideration", but I also applied for two other retail positions that said "under consideration" and have changed 3 days ago to "under review", what does that mean? and should I contact the manager or wait a little longer?

Feedback Score

Interview

Hi,
    I had an interview for a tech position and they said that they wanted me, just had to go through my background check and everything. They said they hoped to know by the end of this week. I called yesterday but the person I interviewed with wasn't at that store today. Should I call back next week or just wait?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    So I completed an over the phone interview with sprint and once the interview was done she sent me docu sign papers that I needed to fill out. I then completed these papers and just an hour ago I received something from the HR saying the if I wanted to have direct deposit I should send over a voided check. I guess I. This stage of the game I'm just a little confused because I haven't received an actual offer and I would love to know what's the next step from here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2